Co-op Adventures

Post game-related video clips here
Retrozoa
64-bit

Co-op Adventures

Post by Retrozoa »

Long time no see, but with winter thawing I'm getting back into my spring and summer retro gaming mood. Along with that, I've started a new Let's Play channel with a friend of mine. I'm mostly just assisting with editing and he's taking the lead, but here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyBQVl26gxzUKpUvaj609cQ

Right now we're midway into Mischief Makers for n64, but we've also done a full LP of Ori and the blind forest, along with regular videos for Splatoon. We're still a little rough around the edges, but we're working hard every day to improve. Feel free to let us know how you feel about the videos.
Current systems: Atari 2600[x2], NES(top loader), SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation, PS2, PS2 slim, xbox, xbox 360, Turbografx-16, Game Boy Pocket, Game boy SP[x2], Nintendo DS[x2], Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS, Game Gear, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Wonderswan Color, Neo Geo MVS.
Retrozoa
64-bit

Re: Co-op Adventures

Post by Retrozoa »

As of a few days ago, we've added some Street Fighter V videos to our channel. Behold our scrubbiness!
Current systems: Atari 2600[x2], NES(top loader), SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation, PS2, PS2 slim, xbox, xbox 360, Turbografx-16, Game Boy Pocket, Game boy SP[x2], Nintendo DS[x2], Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS, Game Gear, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Wonderswan Color, Neo Geo MVS.