Post game-related video clips here
Metal Jesus
128-bit

Re: YouTube SHOUTOUTS - Watch These Shows!

by Metal Jesus Fri May 16, 2014 5:45 pm

ExedExes wrote:Video Game Sellers is a great series. They're local too!

I would love to visit that flea market one day. The cast of wacky characters would be fun to meet in person!
ExedExes
Next-Gen

Re: YouTube SHOUTOUTS - Watch These Shows!

by ExedExes Fri May 16, 2014 11:20 pm

If that flea market wasn't that far of a drive for me I'd love to meet his crew too. But I have to agree on the "Best facial hair on YouTube" title there, even if he gets rid of it for a certain number of thumbs up on his videos :lol:
Xeogred wrote:The obvious answer is that it's time for the Dreamcast 2.
Metal Jesus
128-bit

N64 Hidden Gems - MetalJesusRocks

by Metal Jesus Fri May 23, 2014 12:04 pm

http://youtu.be/rxHd91YvdDE

Kinsey is BACK with a stack of Nintendo 64 Hidden Gems for you game collectors!

Games Shown:
Mischief Makers
Goemon’s Great Adventure
Pokemon Puzzle League
Beetle Adventure Racing

Blast Corps
Snowboard Kids
Robotron 64
BustaMove 2

What games should be in Part 2?
Ack

Re: N64 Hidden Gems - MetalJesusRocks

by Ack Fri May 23, 2014 12:49 pm

Not a bad list of games. For suggestions on a second list, here are a few titles that might interest you:

Ogre Battle 64 - One of the few RPGs on the N64, this game is a great continuation of the Ogre Battle series and expands upon the SNES game quite well.

Flying Dragon - As far as I'm concerned, this is THE hidden gem of fighting games for the N64 that was released in the US(Rakuga Kids comes to mind if you expand to all regions). It offers a great combination of 2D/3D gameplay and features the chibi mode which was expanded into a fully game in its own right on the N64 but was released only in Japan.

Jet Force Gemini - It's a third person shooter with a lot of heart. And ants. And cute little guys you have to save, which will make you occasionally run through areas again and again trying to figure out the best way to get them all before they get killed(and they will get killed).

ClayFighter: Sculptor's Cut - This is mainly on the list due to its rarity. It's an updated version of ClayFighter 63 1/3 that was released only for rent in Blockbuster. A few escaped into the wild when they liquidated their inventory and can be found, though this tends to be one of the priciest N64 games.

Space Station Silicon Valley - You play a robot who must take over animals to solve platforming puzzles in a futuristic amusement park. What's not to love?

BattleTanx - 99.99% of Earth's women have been killed by a virus, and your girlfriend has been kidnapped by the U.S. government. The only thing left to do is drive a tank across the USA in a rage-fueled rampage to get her back. How could it possibly get any better?

BattleTanx: Global Assault - Oh damn, this is how! Queenlord Cassandra is conspiring to kidnap your son, so the only thing left to do is get back in a tank, drive back across the USA in the other direction, and then follow Cassandra AROUND THE WORLD. IN A TANK.

And a whole slew of others: Hybrid Heaven, Winback, 007: Agent Under Fire, Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness, Destruction Derby 64, Rocket: Robot on Wheels, Shadowgate 64, Resident Evil 2, Shadow Man, etc. Yeah, there are some definite hidden gems.
I have a movie review website now: https://moviereviewsbyamook.com/
Sano
Next-Gen

by Sano Fri May 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Good video man as always. How many episodes will you be doing for the N64?
fastbilly1
Site Admin

by fastbilly1 Fri May 23, 2014 3:06 pm

Ack wrote:And a whole slew of others: Hybrid Heaven, Winback, 007: Agent Under Fire, Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness, Destruction Derby 64, Rocket: Robot on Wheels, Shadowgate 64, Resident Evil 2, Shadow Man, etc. Yeah, there are some definite hidden gems.

You mean The World is not Enough, or TWINE. Agent Under Fire was a Gamecube/PS2/Xbox games.
Metal Jesus
128-bit

by Metal Jesus Fri May 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Sano wrote:How many episodes will you be doing for the N64?

We shot 3 episodes that day: 2 Hidden Gems + a video comparing Japanese N64 cover art vs US
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

by Hobie-wan Fri May 23, 2014 5:35 pm

I'm not into N64 enough to make suggestions and you covered things that came to my mind already, but yay more Kinsey. :mrgreen:
darsparx
Next-Gen

by darsparx Fri May 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Ha ha, another way for my want list to grow, thanks again metaljesus! :lol: Especially since I feel like I've heard some of those names before but never really looked into them before ha ha
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Ack

by Ack Sat May 24, 2014 12:37 pm

fastbilly1 wrote:
Ack wrote:And a whole slew of others: Hybrid Heaven, Winback, 007: Agent Under Fire, Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness, Destruction Derby 64, Rocket: Robot on Wheels, Shadowgate 64, Resident Evil 2, Shadow Man, etc. Yeah, there are some definite hidden gems.

You mean The World is not Enough, or TWINE. Agent Under Fire was a Gamecube/PS2/Xbox games.

Yeah, that is what I meant. The other 007 game.
I have a movie review website now: https://moviereviewsbyamook.com/
Return to Videos