Post game-related video clips here
SelectAnElement

Remember me? The 12 second "reviews" are a thing of the past

by SelectAnElement Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:55 pm

Hey guys! So I posted here quite a while ago with some pretty lame 12 second videos...
Well, I got some shit for it..reasonably so! I took y'alls advice and made a new review over Aidyn Chronicles for the n64!

I tried to do everything y'all critiqued me on before, like delivery and more talk of gameplay. Please, if you can spare the time, give it a watch and help me out again! What needs more work? Editing? Jokes? Delivery? Thanks Guys!! I'm actually trying to get better with these..promise!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4eGTbgN0C0
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Re: Remember me? The 12 second "reviews" are a thing of the

by flojocabron Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:19 pm

Good job!

It explains what you need and it is on a game that I know nothing about. That's what kept me going.

The jokes are okay. They did the standard functions. I think some of the jokes may have a
bigger meaning for you, but I got the meaning of it.

I know you worked really hard this time around. Much better improvements.

+1
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
SelectAnElement

Re: Remember me? The 12 second "reviews" are a thing of the

by SelectAnElement Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Good to hear!! Thank you so much for the feedback!! I'm still working out the kinks in my style and delivery.
Return to Videos