It's the BogusMeatFactory Stream (UPDATE 5/15)

Post game-related video clips here
Cronozilla
Next-Gen

Re: It's the BogusMeatFactory Stream (UPDATE 10/23)

Post by Cronozilla »

I'm on T-Mobile, to note and don't live in Michigan. :3
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Cronozilla wrote:I'm on T-Mobile, to note and don't live in Michigan. :3

Why don't you live in the post apocalyptic world of Michigan where eventually we will be the epicenter for AI android manufacturing that will tear this country apart and for some reason everyone uses a people mover that just doesn't work!!!!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Re: It's the BogusMeatFactory Stream (UPDATE 11/7)

Updated the schedule through November. Gonna try and beat the Elder Scrolls games chronologically, as well as get some NES Ducktales in there and more and more SHMUPS!

Big thanks to Michi for coming in to the stream tonight! Don't be shy though and speak up! I need some conversation! IT gets all cold and lonely when I'm by my lonesome!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

I watched the Castlevania one last week. Doubtful i'll ever be on when yr live, but the archive is still cool to see.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

mjmjr25 wrote:I watched the Castlevania one last week. Doubtful i'll ever be on when yr live, but the archive is still cool to see.

I am going to try to upload all my archives to youtube as twitch deletes them very quickly. Hopefully things will perk up when I a on convince Cronozilla to voice chat with me. Our conversations are fascinating!

mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

You should stream with a baby bjorn on your chest - maybe put one of the beer hats on your head fulled with smooshed carrots and you can feed the baby, while holding her, and playing Under Defeat.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

mjmjr25 wrote:You should stream with a baby bjorn on your chest - maybe put one of the beer hats on your head fulled with smooshed carrots and you can feed the baby, while holding her, and playing Under Defeat.

Hahaha brilliant idea! I have a Moby wrap, I may just do that some time!!

mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

Basically this:

PLUS this:

BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

stream is canceled tonight. Both my wife and my daughter are sick so I will be on mama and baby duty.

BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

I will be streaming tomorrow night at 7 PM EST with some Shenmue II goodness with an imported save from my shenmue stream!!