It's the BogusMeatFactory Stream (UPDATE 5/15)

Post game-related video clips here
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Re: It's the BogusMeatFactory CHARITY STREAM UPDATE!

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Just a reminder that the stream is starting up in ten minutes! Come on by and watch us play Shenmue!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Cronozilla wrote:Well that was (mostly) painless.

Hey I didn't fake cry this time.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

Cronozilla
Next-Gen

Post by Cronozilla »

No, you real cried, you real cried for the kids at the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital whom can be helped today by donating. A donation of any size would help a child's life and progress disease research.

Help stop the blubbering meat of questionable quality by helping to cure disease and save children.

DISCLAIMER: Bogus Meat does not contain, induce, affiliate, or endorse cancer.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Well tomorrow is going to be a blast. I had a lot of fun playing and chatting with my buddy Nick. It has taken some time to get the groove right with him and I and I think with him just talking, it is easy to feed off of him. Our chemistry is pretty good. I was genuinely happy with our performance.

BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Re: It's the BogusMeatFactory Stream (UPDATE!)

WHOAH! WHAT!? I'm streaming again!?

I know you are thinking to yourself, "Didn't Bogus swear to never stream again after the death of his sensei?" True, but the call is coming once again so I thought, what the heck! I've moved over to Youtube for streaming, only because I can archive all my streams indefinitely and can start from scratch.

Come visit and talk to me, and crono and the one or two other people that may visit. I actually have more people watching my stream than I did over on Twitch from the get go, which is really surprising. (and by more people, I mean like 4 people instead of 2!)

nullPointer
128-bit

Post by nullPointer »

Subscribed! I haven't had a chance to watch all of your backlog, but what I've seen looks like a hoot. Nice job BMF! :)
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

nullPointer wrote:Subscribed! I haven't had a chance to watch all of your backlog, but what I've seen looks like a hoot. Nice job BMF! :)

Thanks a whole bunch! I'm not that good, but I want to improve. Still figuring out Youtube's streaming setup. things are very different than Twitch, but it is a learning process.

I have a big back catalog of stuff I am needing to get through and I still have to tweak my stream settings thanks to my new home and my still horrible internet connection. You will not see 1080p streams or anything, but I feel like the conversation will be worth it more than the visuals. Also, it will hide the fact that I am butt ugly hahaha!

Also, I promise to wear a suit whenever Luke decides to watch!

Cronozilla
Next-Gen

Post by Cronozilla »

They actually do show up as 1080p on YouTube. We should talk on Steam and get this all straightened out when you have time.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Re: It's the BogusMeatFactory Stream (UPDATE 10/18)

Alright! Moving back to Twitch, because the userbase on Youtube is so minuscule. Also upgraded my internet so we should be streaming at 1080p and see how that works.

Plus, my buddy Nick will be joining me so YAY! Check out the update on the first page!