It's the BogusMeatFactory Stream (UPDATE 5/15)

Post game-related video clips here
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Re: It's the BogusMeatFactory Stream Thread UPDATE 3/4/14

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

I wanted to thank all you guys out there watching last night, Cronozilla, Puke_Face and the rest of you imaginary folks! Had a blast playing through some of Sonic Adventure and hope that people come out and get a chance to watch Grim Fandango be played with the new Point-and-Click mod.

There is a lot that can be talked about with adventure games and the game itself is such a great experience that it is worth watching, since it is definitely hard to get a hold of let alone play on a modern PC.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Re: It's the BogusMeatFactory Stream Thread UPDATE 3/4/14

Cronozilla wrote:I'm not imaginary! I am real!

YOU ARE A REAL BOY!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

Blu
Next-Gen

Re: It's the BogusMeatFactory Stream Thread UPDATE 3/15/14

Post by Blu »

BogusMeatFactory is streaming Burning Rangers right now. Get in here!

http://www.twitch.tv/bogusmeatfactory
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Hey Blu! I am glad you were able to watch me bumble through Burning Rangers! It was a blast to play for you guys and I hope you enjoyed it!

Tonight we will be having a friend of mine join in the fun as we fight and snarl our way through Mario Party 2 and, if time allows a very special party game that I hold dear to my heart that may or may not involve horrible gameplay. We will see!

BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Bumping from the abyss, because I know you all are dying to watch me play 3 Ninjas Kickback on the Sega CD. It is indeed short notice, but I want to try and get back into the groove of things and stream some more now that I have a job!

BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Re: It's the BogusMeatFactory CHARITY STREAM UPDATE!

Alright folks! I just found out that there is a donation stream drive for [url]St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital.[/url] I am over a month late to this and wish Ic ould have started earlier, but was wondering if people were interested in seeing me stream retro games for charity? My goal would be to hit $100 and would like to get some feedback from people on what games they would like to see me play for what systems?

All donations are directly to St. Jude's so fear not. When I sign up, I will put up a donation link for you all so that, even if you don't want to watch me stream, you can still donate if you like!

The only stipulation is that they have to be rated T for Teen or the old equivalent and below, outside of that, pretty much anything goes. If feedback on this is good, I will set up a schedule for next week by friday night so let me know!
Last edited by BogusMeatFactory on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Nightmare on Elm Street, NES. It rules. You will thank me.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Updates Galore! So I am signed up and have a donation site set up from St. Jude's Children Research Hospital which you can go to here.

http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR?px=2780236&fr_id=20860&pg=personal

It leads to the donation page and to the stream itself as well as a schedule of when the stream will be. You can donate at any time if you like, or if you want to wait until the stream, that is fine as well.

I will be playing with a co-pilot who will be helping me out as I play Shenmue, showing all the different events and giving tidbits of information while he experiences the game for the first time and adds some input on the pluses and minuses of the series, as well as interacting with Chat and giving donation updates.