Possibly the most dangerous job in gaming!

Post game-related video clips here
crunchywhale

Possibly the most dangerous job in gaming!

Post by crunchywhale »

Possibly the most dangerous job in gaming. Checkout my attempt at Paperboy 2 for Sega Genesis. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhDpGB4T8Xk
cha cha
128-bit

Re: Possibly the most dangerous job in gaming!

Post by cha cha »

:lol:

and here I thought this was going to be an article about CRT TV repairmen who handle Tube repair....

:cry: it's really dangerous!

(ps- will watch vid when i get home)
twitch ► | youtube ► | srk ► | sell/trade ► | gameroom ►
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Player of Fighting Games: T7: Eddy, Kazumi, Jack, Zafina » SC6: 2B, Xianghua, Tira, Mina, Maxi » SF5: R. Mika, Rose » GG: May, Faust, Baiken » KoF: Athena/Yuri/Leona » SS: Mina Majikina

Racketboy Online FG Matchfiner Thread! Come out and play.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Possibly the worst game "review" I've seen.

Give up. Please. The last thing anyone needs is someone showing a game while spouting out idiotic phrases.

There is no way possible you can be proud of this, and in all actuality you should be ashamed to peddle this kind of crap.
crunchywhale

Post by crunchywhale »

Luke wrote:Possibly the worst game "review" I've seen.

Give up. Please. The last thing anyone needs is someone showing a game while spouting out idiotic phrases.

There is no way possible you can be proud of this, and in all actuality you should be ashamed to peddle this kind of crap.

I never said anywhere it was a review. Just me and my friends playing games. Nice opinions though.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

crunchywhale wrote:

I never said anywhere it was a review. Just me and my friends playing games. Nice opinions though.

I'm a jerk when it comes to people posting videos of nothing but someone playing a game. It's a waste of time.

It's difficult to find any videos of people playing video games worth watching on the net, and you're part of the reason youtube is regulating game "reviews".

I have youtube videos of my dog doing tricks, so there is that, but I can't stand "I'm playing a video game and I'm cursing!" videos. Mindless bullshit.
crunchywhale

Post by crunchywhale »

cha cha wrote::lol:

and here I thought this was going to be an article about CRT TV repairmen who handle Tube repair....

:cry: it's really dangerous!

(ps- will watch vid when i get home)

Yes CRT repair is dangerous. I've done it before in college classes. Our professor kept warning us about not killing ourselves. lol
crunchywhale

Post by crunchywhale »

Luke wrote:
crunchywhale wrote:

I'm a jerk when it comes to people posting videos of nothing but someone playing a game. It's a waste of time.

It's difficult to find any videos of people playing video games worth watching on the net, and you're part of the reason youtube is regulating game "reviews".

I have youtube videos of my dog doing tricks, so there is that, but I can't stand "I'm playing a video game and I'm cursing!" videos. Mindless bullshit.

Sorry I've pissed you off. We should just try to ignore each other. I'm sure neither of us will stop what we're doing just because someone on the internet is upset. Again, thanks for your opinions.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

crunchywhale wrote:I never said anywhere it was a review. Just me and my friends playing games.

Then why record it and post it online?

I gotta agree with Luke here.

This is like the video equivalent of a selfie. You probably thought it was cute and amusing, but I doubt anyone else will. Stuff like this was borderline irrelevant even back in 2008. If you really want to build some sort of substantial gaming channel a bit more effort is needed.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

crunchywhale wrote:Sorry I've pissed you off. We should just try to ignore each other. I'm sure neither of us will stop what we're doing just because someone on the internet is upset. Again, thanks for your opinions.

No need to be sorry as you didn't piss me off; I'm just restating what I've been saying for nearly a decade now: No one gives a fingerbang about seeing someone else play a video game while shouting out asinine obscenities.

Then again, a lot of people seem to like watching videos of cats looking at things, so there ya go.

Nothing personal, just something I can't stand in general. "Hey! Here's me playing a game!".
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

Luke wrote:It's difficult to find any videos of people playing video games worth watching on the net, and you're part of the reason youtube is regulating game "reviews".

I'm not gonna say anything about the vid itself as I kinda feel bad for the dude getting piled on, but I do want to say that I don't think bad let's plays have anything to do with Youtube's contentID bot going into overdrive.