Remakes

Post game-related video clips here
Redifer
128-bit

Remakes

Post by Redifer »

Some games get remakes on newer platforms. No, we don't mean ports. We don't mean reboots. And we don't mean these HD "remakes" like Guardian Heroes which are just the original game with a slightly newer coat of paint. We're talking about completely reprogrammed from scratch, often redesigned but still heavily based on the originals. So how do they compare to the original games? Watch and find out!

Game Sack - Remakes

What remakes should we cover next time?
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Re: Remakes

Post by flojocabron »

Awesome video. Like always!

I have an off topic question for you. Its been on my mind for a while now....

I know that Gamesack is Joe Redifer and Dave White.

But here on Racketboy, Do you both use the same account/avatar or is REDIFER here on racketboy just one person?

If it is just one person, does the other read the post too and offer opinions? Has there been any topics here where you disagreed on what REDIFER has said even though you are him? :?

Is redifer a multiple personality or just one person?

I know you guys aren't heavy posters here, but it would be nice to know.

enquiring minds want to know :wink:
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
Damm64
Next-Gen

Post by Damm64 »

Im pretty sure that youtube comments will point out a large (or huge) amount of remakes for a part 2.

But these are some from top of my mind.

Megaman Maverick Hunter X - PSP
Resident Evil 1 Remake - Gamecube
Ocarina of time 3D - 3DS
Star Fox 64 3D - 3DS
Super Mario 64 DS - DS (what's wrong with nintendo and their names?!)
I consider SMB 2 on the GBA a remake since is really diferent from other versions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6jan7jLhlM
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Conker's live and reloaded

Actually wikipedia had you covered :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_remakes
noiseredux wrote:I don't lend shit and I don't borrow shit.

BurningDoom
Next-Gen

Post by BurningDoom »

Awesome video, thanks guys!
Game Trade/Want List:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28206

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Super GB, N64, Gamecube, GB Player, Wii, Sega Power Base Converter, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, TurboGrafx-16, PlayStation, PS2 Slim, XBox, XBox 360, Game Boy, GBC, GBA-SP, DS, Game Gear, GG Master Converter
Redifer
128-bit

Post by Redifer »

LOL flojocabron! Redifer is just me, Joe. To my knowledge Dave doesn't know about this site. Well he might know about the store. But he's really mostly a lurker when it comes to forums. I'm usually the one who's posting as Game Sack everywhere, even the Youtube channel. When Dave posts you'll see his face in the avatar with a Game Sack background. We both have access to the Twitter account but he's only posted a few times. Posts from either of us there show up as "Game Sack".