Game Sack's Halloween Special

Post game-related video clips here
Redifer
128-bit

Game Sack's Halloween Special

Post by Redifer »

Hi there. This is Game Sack and this is our Halloween episode. We take a look at a few good games to play during the season and also have a cool mini-movie that will scare you until your bowels are petrified. Well unless you're already constipated. Then it will scare the shit right out of you. Either way, this episode will affect your poo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrsa0xBgwcI
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Game Sack's Halloween Special

Post by noiseredux »

Halloween 3? Yes! I had been waiting for this. Re-watched 1 & 2 a couple weeks ago even.
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

it would have been more scary if sonic was holding this game!

forces you to play it! :shock:
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
Redifer
128-bit

Post by Redifer »

We probably would have if we still had that game. Dave used to have it but sold it long ago.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Joe, being the Saturn fan you are, I was surprised at your lack of enthusiasm over D. I love that game. I admit that if you bought it for full price, you might have been disappointed by its brevity. But I enjoyed the strict 2 hr time limit, which turned the longer survival horror genre into a more bite-sized move-length experience. The multiple endings were very cool too. Admittedly, I beat it in one sitting my first try, but I thought it was a lot of fun.

Enemy Zero isn't REALLY a sequel so much as a game set in an alternate reality with the same leading character. And of course there was a straight up sequel on Dreamcast - D2.

But I enjoyed the Splatterhouse love. I'm a fan of 2010 as well, as slept on as it is. And Wanpaku Grafitti is amazing, so I was happy to see you guys touch on it again.
Menegrothx
Next-Gen

Post by Menegrothx »

noiseredux wrote:Joe, being the Saturn fan you are, I was surprised at your lack of enthusiasm over D.

What has being a Saturn fan have to do with it? The game started as a 3DO game and was ported to PS1, DOS and Saturn later on, so it's not like it's a Saturn exclusive or a game that Saturn fanboys use to defend their beloved system or anything. If anything it should be 3DO fans who feel the need to praise/defend the game, as it was one of the more notable games that originated on the system.
My WTB thread (Sega CD/Saturn games)
Also looking to buy: Ys III (TG-16 CD), Shadowrun (Genesis) Hori N64 mini pad and Slayer (3DO) in long box/just the long box