GameCube Hidden Gems

Post game-related video clips here
Cronozilla
Next-Gen

Re: GameCube Hidden Gems

Post by Cronozilla »

Gamestop's jacking up the price? ... Get ready for the "used" copies to come out of nowhere :O
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Re: GameCube Hidden Gems

Post by CRTGAMER »

Metal Jesus wrote:
CRTGAMER wrote:To play it safe the Manager called multiple stores to ensure CIB copies would arrive, I ended up buying two CIBs and a third copy missing a manual! To think I was ready not to buy the extras back then at three bucks each!
My copy did not come with a manual, and I have to say that Gotcha Force is one of the few games were you really need the manual because there isn't a tutorial in the game! I was reading FAQs and watching Let's Plays to figure out some of the nuances of the game.

If you wanna sell an extra manual, I would much appreciate it :)

Sorry, I'm still on the hunt for a manual myself to make the extra CIB. Looking forward to your video review on it.

@ noise - I replied back in the captainhavoc's Gotcha Force Thread to give it a bump.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425