Post game-related video clips here
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Re: Zelda: A Link To The Past - Favourite Moments

by prfsnl_gmr Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:13 pm

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Stepping into Hyrule Castle for the first time to hear this.

I love it...I also love how Nintendo reused that music at the end of Twilight Princess. It was incredibly awesome.
sevin0seven
Next-Gen

by sevin0seven Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:19 pm

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Stepping into Hyrule Castle for the first time to hear this.

+1

i also love walking in the rain at the beginning....and playing with the chickens. :lol:
Visit my store: sevin0seven Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Damn, this thread is gonna make me wanna play through the game again.

Not sure if I have a favorite moment in the game, so I'll just say some thoughts I have...

The first time I played this game was at a hotel on one of those hotel game rental things. I didn't get very far, but I was like, "Oh so this is what all the fuss was about!" I rented the game from a (now closed) local video rental place. I was enjoying the game so much, I just had to have it. But I didn't want to start over if I bought another copy, so I was hoping to swap carts with the one I rented with one from Funco Land (the only place to buy used games at the time). Luckily, the guy at the rental place sold me that copy.

About two years ago I randomly put in my LttP cart, I don't even know why, and my saves were all gone. :cry: I assumed the battery was dead, but I checked and it wasn't. Fuck, I hate that. So, of course that means I had to play through the game. I played through and beat it, but was missing ONE damn heart piece! It started to drive me crazy, I checked several different online guides and double, triple and quadruple checked to make sure I found them all. Nothing. Every one I tell this to says I must have missed one from a boss, but isn't that kinda impossible?
Return to Videos