Post game-related video clips here
Redifer
128-bit

Game Sack - Tours of our rooms, setups and collections

by Redifer Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:28 pm

You guys asked for it (well maybe not specifically you guys here at Racketboy) so here it is:

Game Sack Room and Collection Tour

Enjoy!
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Re: Game Sack - Tours of our rooms, setups and collections

by flojocabron Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:50 am

saw this last night on facebook!

F*cking Awesome!
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
jinx
Next-Gen

by jinx Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:44 am

Just started watching Game Sack over the weekend. Spent some time catching up on videos, and have enjoyed it so far. Looking forward to watching this one when I get off of work.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CFFJR
Next-Gen

by CFFJR Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:15 am

Really slick setups, both of you. Its always fun to check out other people's collections, and you guys have some great stuff. Nicely organized too.
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

by Hobie-wan Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Heh, Dave apparently had bargain hunting drilled into him like I did. Nice setups and good that you didn't dwell too much like some videos do. I was surprised the joke at the end didn't involve dead bodies in Dave's crawl space. :lol:
AznKhmerBoi
Next-Gen

by AznKhmerBoi Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Sleek video :P
DsLite Wii 3DS PS3fatYLOD GenesisModel1 SegaSaturnDreamcast SNES NES Ps1 N64 WiiU "black" PS4
NintendoSwitch(GreyCons)GBA SP 101 (Spongbob Model)Gameboy Color (Blue) (Spongbob Model)Gameboy Color (LimeGreen) (Spongbob Model)Xbox One (OriginalFatRelease)

PSN- jacktsang05
WiiU- jacktsang05

Redifer
128-bit

by Redifer Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:50 pm

Hobie-wan wrote: I was surprised the joke at the end didn't involve dead bodies in Dave's crawl space. :lol:

Well what we originally wanted to do is have a mutual friend of ours tied up and struggling in the crawl space. Dave would just say something like "don't mind that, he's just part of the collection" and then continue to talk about the videogame stuff that was in there. Unfortunately we couldn't get any of our friends over.
lisalover1
Next-Gen

by lisalover1 Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Redifer wrote:You guys asked for it (well maybe not specifically you guys here at Racketboy) so here it is:

Game Sack Room and Collection Tour

Enjoy!

Very nice; I'm a big fan of your series from what I have seen, and I'm glad you two are so committed to making these videos. :)
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

by Hobie-wan Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:12 am

Redifer wrote:
Hobie-wan wrote: I was surprised the joke at the end didn't involve dead bodies in Dave's crawl space. :lol:

Well what we originally wanted to do is have a mutual friend of ours tied up and struggling in the crawl space. Dave would just say something like "don't mind that, he's just part of the collection" and then continue to talk about the videogame stuff that was in there. Unfortunately we couldn't get any of our friends over.

That was my other thought. If I were you guys I would have insisted on getting someone. Heck if I were you guy's friend I would have done it. :lol:
pierrot
Next-Gen

by pierrot Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:04 am

Really commendable work on your collection segment, Joe. I really enjoyed the editing, and succinct yet punctilious nature of the whole segment. Definitely feels like you put quite a bit of thought into it. I'm relieved to know that you didn't harvest your cardboard Genesis boxes for clam-shell case covers, too.

Also, what the hell :!: Dave has a ridiculous Genesis collection for a Nintendo fanboy. I understand that the fanboy deal is a bit more for show than anything, but still. How can you stand to see all of that in his home, so close to Super Nintendo games? I'd start grabbing them one by one, each time I was over. With so many, I'm sure it would take years for him to notice. Curious where he picked up the JP copy of McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure, though.
Return to Videos