Post game-related video clips here
User avatar
Jordan
8-bit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Jordan Reviews - Proun

by Jordan Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:58 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLv-_6hGAeY&feature=youtu.be

Check out this review of an Indie title that has gone under the radar!
Last edited by Jordan on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 10225
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:26 pm
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Re: Jordan Reviews - Proun

by prfsnl_gmr Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:01 pm

The world, huh? Show us some picture of your colelction and maybe we can work out a trade where I subscribe to your Youtube channel and, in exchange, you send me three games - of my choice - out of your collection free of charge.

Considering that you are offering the world, I think that is a pretty good deal.
User avatar
Jordan
8-bit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Re: Jordan Reviews - Proun

by Jordan Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:07 pm

prfsnl_gmr wrote:The world, huh? Show us some picture of your colelction and maybe we can work out a trade where I subscribe to your Youtube channel and, in exchange, you send me three games - of my choice - out of your collection free of charge.

Considering that you are offering the world, I think that is a pretty good deal.


It would mean the world, doesn't mean I have the world to give :P Did you watch the review by the way? What do you think of the game?
User avatar
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 10225
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:26 pm
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Re: Jordan Reviews - Proun

by prfsnl_gmr Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Jordan wrote:
prfsnl_gmr wrote:The world, huh? Show us some picture of your colelction and maybe we can work out a trade where I subscribe to your Youtube channel and, in exchange, you send me three games - of my choice - out of your collection free of charge.

Considering that you are offering the world, I think that is a pretty good deal.


It would mean the world, doesn't mean I have the world to give :P Did you watch the review by the way? What do you think of the game?


But surely you could spare a few games? In any event, I do not watch any of the youtube videos people hawk on these forums unless I get at least a few games in return.
User avatar
dunpeal2064
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5349
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 pm
Location: Central Valley, California

Re: Jordan Reviews - Proun

by dunpeal2064 Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:16 pm

Yeah, I have to send this a game per post that I make and expect him to read. I am hoping he doesn't read this one.
User avatar
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 10225
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:26 pm
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Re: Jordan Reviews - Proun

by prfsnl_gmr Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:20 pm

dunpeal2064 wrote:Yeah, I have to send this a game per post that I make and expect him to read. I am hoping he doesn't read this one.


I read it. You can send your copy of The Karate Kid (NES) to the usual location.
User avatar
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 18980
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:08 pm
Location: Maine

Re: Jordan Reviews - Proun

by BoneSnapDeez Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:36 pm

More YouTube spam....
User avatar
Stark
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 9578
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Low Overhead Marysville, WA

Re: Jordan Reviews - Proun

by Stark Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:39 pm

I think you should write a short blurb about the game in your OP and then link to your video review. In this case you can get me seeing if I'm even slightly interested in moving forward to hear more about what someone thought of this game. Just my 2 cents.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Return to Videos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest