Key-Glyph's Music Box Arrangements, etc.

Post game-related video clips here
Stark
Next-Gen

Re: Key-Glyph & Friend Play TMNT Hyperstone Heist

Post by Stark »

Oh my, so good! Thanks Key.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Cool vid. I dig the outfits. I've never played this!
Key-Glyph
Next-Gen

Post by Key-Glyph »

Thanks guys! We had so much fun filming this, and I always have a blast editing raw footage.

As Jeremy put it, Woodpanel Channel is pretty much a "self-serving effort," in that we are doing it entirely for our own amusement. But it's wonderful to hear that at least a few other people have gotten some kind of enjoyment out of it too. :)

It's funny to think that someday he and I will be old and may look back on this sort of footage in the same way one might reflect on home videos.

BogusMeatFactory wrote:If I could powder my copies of shenmue and snort them I would
J T
Next-Gen

Post by J T »

I had fun watching you have fun! You guys kicked shell. That Shredder dude really burns my shorts. :lol: I don't know what I mean by that.
My contributions to the Racketboy site:
Browser Games ... Free PC Games ... Mixtapes ... Doujin Games ... SotC Poetry
Key-Glyph
Next-Gen

Re: Key-Glyph's Music Box Arrangements, etc.

Post by Key-Glyph »

New arrangement on a new music box for Halloween! Enjoy the creeptastic beauty of the Splatterhouse Ending theme, complete with burning mansion mood lighting.

BogusMeatFactory wrote:If I could powder my copies of shenmue and snort them I would
Ivo
Next-Gen

Post by Ivo »

Key-Glyph wrote:New arrangement on a new music box for Halloween! Enjoy the creeptastic beauty of the Splatterhouse Ending theme, complete with burning mansion mood lighting.

Impressive.

Do you ever wish you could go back in time and program on those old computers that took punch cards?

(I don't!)
J T
Next-Gen

Post by J T »

Nice! I love the spooky flickering lighting. You always add those nice little touches to each of these music box videos. Lovely arrangement. Josh has me hearing Seal now though. haha.
My contributions to the Racketboy site:
Browser Games ... Free PC Games ... Mixtapes ... Doujin Games ... SotC Poetry
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

Wow!
That's fantastic, Key.
Key-Glyph
Next-Gen

Post by Key-Glyph »

Thanks guys! I was really trying to give the video that "possessed-mansion-burning-to-the-ground" kind of moodlighting. :mrgreen:

New video:

My bud Jeremy and I wanted to film our most impressive/appalling video game hobbies, so for my part I gave him a tour of My (shiny) Pokémon Ranch. You will either be interested in this or lulled into a peaceful doze, so... it's a win-win!

Jeremy's compulsion will follow in a future episode, but I have no prediction for when that'll get edited.

Key-Glyph
Next-Gen

Post by Key-Glyph »

Hey guys. I did another music box arrangement, this time as a gift for one of my Patreon supporters. He let me choose from a bunch of tunes he'd recommended, and... well, I was surprised by how seasonally appropriate it sounded on this instrument?!

Mega Man 9: "Flash in the Dark (Wily Stage 1)"

Come for the jam. Stay for the Wily eyebrows.