AJ's Live Streams

Post game-related video clips here
alienjesus
Next-Gen

AJ's Live Streams

Post by alienjesus »

OK, I figured I'd post about these here, just to see if anyone is interested. Every now and then, I live stream me playing some video games. The games vary, but they're normally something I haven't beaten yet, to work on my backloggery, and they can be retro or modern. I used to stream at random times, but I figure I'm goign to try and stream regularly on Wednesday nights from 7PM EST/Midnight GMT onwards, at least until I find a job and can't stay up that late. I normally stream for 2 to 5 hours.

Anyhow, I stream on justin TV. My channel is http://www.twitch.tv/alienjesus.

I plan to stream tonight for a few hours, likely games are Kirby Superstar/Fun Pak and maybe some Poképark Wii. Starting roughly around midnight (sometimes I start a little late!).
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Re: AJ's Live Streams

Post by alienjesus »

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

nice Riviera background! :D
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

Why thank you :lol:

Anyhow, thats the stream done for the night. The plan for next week is either Startropics or Panzer Dragoon Saga (demo), plus another hour of Poképark for my viewers to endure :lol:

Thanks to Weasels for dropping by too!
weasels
Next-Gen

Post by weasels »

your welcome. i actually enjoyed it quite a bit. ill probably stop by for the next one too.
"ninja's wear clothing of every color so they can blend with the alphabet."-best friend concerning bushido blade 2.
my trade and sell list is right here: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20601

N64, saturn model 2, ds, Dreamcast, ps1, ps2, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, xbox, 3DO, psp slim (v.3001.)
feel free to PM/IM me if you feel like talking to me.
swiftzx
Next-Gen

Post by swiftzx »

I'll try to stop by the next one buddy!
Sale thread (please buy!): viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19428
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

OK, assuming twitch TV is actually up (which it currently seems to be), I should be streaming tonight at 7pm EST/ Midnight GMT. The current plan is to stream the Panzer Dragoon Saga demo disc (aka Disc One of the game), which will probably take the whole stream. If I get bored I may mix it up with some other Saturn stuff.
weasels
Next-Gen

Post by weasels »

alienjesus wrote:OK, assuming twitch TV is actually up (which it currently seems to be), I should be streaming tonight at 7pm EST/ Midnight GMT. The current plan is to stream the Panzer Dragoon Saga demo disc (aka Disc One of the game), which will probably take the whole stream. If I get bored I may mix it up with some other Saturn stuff.

actually it really shouldn't take the whole time. i have played the first disk more than a few times (with an emulator every time i get done with disk one, i get an issue) and while it's not a bad length, it's quite short. unfortuently the whole game is rather short, either way be prepared to have one hell of a journey. that demo will leave you wanting more (i may be biased since i'm a big fan of the series).
"ninja's wear clothing of every color so they can blend with the alphabet."-best friend concerning bushido blade 2.
my trade and sell list is right here: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20601

N64, saturn model 2, ds, Dreamcast, ps1, ps2, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, xbox, 3DO, psp slim (v.3001.)
feel free to PM/IM me if you feel like talking to me.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

weasels wrote:
alienjesus wrote:OK, assuming twitch TV is actually up (which it currently seems to be), I should be streaming tonight at 7pm EST/ Midnight GMT. The current plan is to stream the Panzer Dragoon Saga demo disc (aka Disc One of the game), which will probably take the whole stream. If I get bored I may mix it up with some other Saturn stuff.

actually it really shouldn't take the whole time. i have played the first disk more than a few times (with an emulator every time i get done with disk one, i get an issue) and while it's not a bad length, it's quite short. unfortuently the whole game is rather short, either way be prepared to have one hell of a journey. that demo will leave you wanting more (i may be biased since i'm a big fan of the series).

In that case I'll try and figure something else to play. I probably won't torture everyone with more Poképark this week, but it might be back on the agenda next week. :lol:

Also, my regular viewers may end up watching the backloggery bonus stream which is on today instead, so if not many people show I'll reschedule this to another day of the week,
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

Streaming Panzer Dragoon Saga and more now at: http://www.twitch.tv/alienjesus