Game Sack

Post game-related video clips here
valgalder
16-bit

Re: Game Sack

Post by valgalder »

Redifer wrote:Thanks, guys! Yeah, I never understood how unboxing (or worse, unpackaging random used goods received in the mail) get so popular. Makes me almost want to make fun of it in an episode.

a parody of this would be a great idea.
valgalder
16-bit

Post by valgalder »

love this show.. you guys have a great sense of humor and it's very well put together. Especially the left in Japan stuff.. so many things to pick from!
mister j-y
24-bit

Post by mister j-y »

Redifer wrote:Yeah we have one coming up on Sunday. Working on it now, in fact.

Shweet! :D
Systems: PS3, XBox360, Wii-U, New 3DS XL, DC, oXBox, GC (w/GB Player), PSP, DS, GBA, SNES, Megadrive, GB
Redifer
128-bit

Post by Redifer »

And here it is:

The Nintendo Gamecube
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

Good show!
Montage had some gems in there still need a few games for my collection.
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
Redifer
128-bit

Post by Redifer »

This week we take a look at two series: Donkey Kong Country and Valis
Majors
128-bit

Post by Majors »

WhooHoo! 50 eps!

Didn't have any care about DK, still don't. But Valis is dear to my heart since it II was one of my first CD games for Turbo (along with Fighting Street). Valis is mediocre for sure, but she has golden bikini armor!
Majors -=- Wedoca '22
Mendoza
128-bit

Post by Mendoza »

Love the show. Hope to see more random battles in the future.
Redifer
128-bit

Post by Redifer »

dogman91
128-bit

Post by dogman91 »

Awesome job with all the episodes as of late... they're incredibly entertaining and informative! :D

In terms of you all asking what we would like to see, IMO I would say less of the bad games and more of the good games/hidden gems. Just showing off a bad game to me is "eh" and then that's it; I love your guys' videos because no one else goes over the points of an awesome game the way you two do; you both cover every aspect there is and then some... The same sort of analysis of bad games just gives more and more reasons why it's bad with the same end result regardless: ignore the game... get what I'm saying?

IMO pointing out just plain "bad" games is better in the context of a series while comparing and contrasting ports and different installments; it's incredibly useful, especially the side by side comparison footage (with the super clear video quality of the RGB output!)... all I'm saying is if I know that it's going to be all bad games in an episode I would just think "oh okay, well there's nothing really here to take note of... suppose I will watch Joe and Dave banter a bit" (which is great in of itself of course! :D), versus the excitement of wondering what kind of great games will be shown in a certain episode... I would say half the anticipation of episodes is wondering what games you all will cover next, especially if they're a surprise, and especially if it's a hidden gem I've never heard of reviewed Game Sack-style. AKA; versus no excitement with bad games... I think you get the point by now lol.

To completely contradict my post, it could be funny to do another "pull a game out of the sack battle" with bad games and try to persuade the other why this "horrible" game is better than than what the other one's playing. Also, maybe a "Good Games that are Notoriously Difficult"?

Excellent work with the show guys, the whole thing never ceases to amaze me each time I watch it!