Post game-related video clips here
emwearz
Next-Gen

Re: Keith Apicary tries sneaking into Comic Con

by emwearz Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:35 pm

General_Norris wrote:Hey, nice timing and gags! I liked it.

BTW, what does he say at the end? I

"There's no door up there", talking about the roof he just scaled.
greg
64-bit

by greg Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:49 am

Nathan, I was watching G4's Comic Con coverage tonight, and they played the M&M's "Hungry Eyes" commercial you star in. I thought that was ironic. ;)
NathanBarnatt
Next-Gen

by NathanBarnatt Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:29 pm

greg wrote:Nathan, I was watching G4's Comic Con coverage tonight, and they played the M&M's "Hungry Eyes" commercial you star in. I thought that was ironic. ;)

Hahaha that is ironic
swiftzx
Next-Gen

by swiftzx Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:31 pm

You never cease to make me laugh :lol:
Sale thread (please buy!): viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19428
greg
64-bit

by greg Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:31 pm

NathanBarnatt wrote:Hahaha that is ironic

I'm not a fan of G4, least of all X-Play. I never thought I'd live to see the day when "cool" people pretend to be nerds. More than half of the people on that channel are either idiots or a-holes. They have a new chick with plastic boobs who shows up sometimes and really gets on my nerves. I guess her name is Sarah Underwood. The new co-host girl of AOTS probably needed to have someone explain to her who Bruce Campbell is when she started the job, but at least she isn't a jerk like Olivia Munn. But anyhow, theirs is the only real comprehensive con coverage on TV, which is cool, but I'm all supportive of you giving them grief. The station would do well to give you a show, but that's only if they really cared about true comedy and most of all, true video gaming.
pakopako
Next-Gen

by pakopako Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:38 pm

swiftzx wrote:You never cease to make me laugh :lol:

I actually don't find Keith Apicary to be haha-funny-funny, but I do smile very broadly.

I am in no means advertising that exposure to Keith Apicary turns you into some sort of monster. But he's great for parties.
My scheduling skills have died of dysentery; I hope to visit at least on a monthly basis.
Still, don't forget to tip your waitress.
benderx
Next-Gen

by benderx Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Did not find keith at this year comic con, but I found MEGA 64. I did find SEGA Babes at comic con. I did find keith on late TV M&M commercial around 2 to 3 morning.

I just saw METAL SLUG the MOVIE starring Keith :lol:
You took too long, now your candy's gone. That's What happens. Bkowwwww. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:22 pm

greg wrote:

I never thought I'd live to see the day when "cool" people pretend to be nerds.

As you get older, you realize that nerds are the only truly "cool" and interesting people. If you aren't nerdy about something, then you are just dull.

I have known a lot of people whose only hobbies are drinking and "partying." These are the dullest people that I have ever known.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

by BoringSupreez Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:24 pm

prfsnl_gmr wrote:
greg wrote:

I never thought I'd live to see the day when "cool" people pretend to be nerds.

As you get older, you realize that nerds are the only truly "cool" and interesting people. If you aren't nerdy about something, then you are just dull.

I have known a lot of people whose only hobbies are drinking and "partying." These are the dullest people that I have ever known.

All's they do is get drunk and laugh loudly while talking about their personal lives, which I, personally, couldn't care less about.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
greg
64-bit

by greg Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:56 pm

prfsnl_gmr wrote:As you get older, you realize that nerds are the only truly "cool" and interesting people. If you aren't nerdy about something, then you are just dull.

I 100% completely agree with you. If you aren't weird/nerdy, you're boring. Aside from Chris Hardwick, that comic book girl, and maybe a few others on G4, the rest strike me as boring people pretending to be nerdy. What pisses me off is how they perpetuate the notion that Comic Con attendees are smelly. It's rare when I've smelled somebody smelly at a con, but they make it out to be a common occurrence. I don't think they made that claim at all this year. You can't have a show that supposedly caters to nerds and geeks and insult those who wear costumes at cons. That's just low.
Return to Videos