Jaguar Number Pad Scans

Discussion of scanning, archiving, and printing things such as magazines, manuals, video captures, and game covers
HeavyMetalMe
128-bit

Jaguar Number Pad Scans

Post by HeavyMetalMe »

As I'm awaiting for someone to PM me saying "I've got an awesome Jaguar that I'll sell you at this awesome price!" I'm doing some thorough research, and I'm wondering if anyone knows or has scans for the number pad cards that came with some games? I know AvP and Cybermorph had ones... Any help on this one?
High-Brow Gag & Pure Shooting
HeavyMetalMe
128-bit

Post by HeavyMetalMe »

Nevermind! AtariAge.com has scans! Not that anyone cares, considering the only view prior to me replying to my own post was myself. *pat myself on back*
droorz77
16-bit

Post by droorz77 »

droorz77
16-bit

Post by droorz77 »

Oops looks like you found it already....
HeavyMetalMe
128-bit

Post by HeavyMetalMe »

I knew someone cared! Now if I could just get that Jag.
droorz77
16-bit

Post by droorz77 »

I came across mine by accident at a yard sale for $5. With complete boxed Bruce Lee Dragon and Kasumi Ninja.

Hang in there and keep looking you'll find one. I am now trying to find a CD unit now that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
HeavyMetalMe
128-bit

Post by HeavyMetalMe »

Isn't it funny that the CD unit costs the same, if not more now as it did back when it was released?
executioner
Next-Gen

Post by executioner »

know what you mean its too expensive and jaguar games are so bad its fun but not worth that much.
vlame
Next-Gen

Post by vlame »

i don't get how the overlays would work, are you suppossed to look at the controler whileplaying? WTF?!
^^ My Available List ^^
My B/S/T list
I also rent and sell PS2, Wii and XBOX softmod-kits and I collect DVD movies let me know what you have.
HeavyMetalMe
128-bit

Post by HeavyMetalMe »

Not necessarily. You just get used to what does what. Like when I play Tempest, I just know that buttons 1-9 allow me to select from three views, and 0 turns those sick electronic tunes on and off. You don't need a photographic memory, but you also can't be retarded.