Some scans of some Intellivision docs

Discussion of scanning, archiving, and printing things such as magazines, manuals, video captures, and game covers
Jimmy Yakapucci
64-bit

Some scans of some Intellivision docs

Post by Jimmy Yakapucci »

I picked up these 2 Intellivision booklets at a flea market a while back. In looking through them it seems that they are for retailers. I figured that someone may be interested in them so I decided to scan them. If anyone knows of a site that may want these scans, let me know.

The first, plain papered one shows the basic instructions and controls for a lot of games and then has some other info for the retailers.

And the glossy one shows information about the catalog of games and ones that will be coming out. It also mentions the keyboard add-on and some other peripherals. Then they also provide information for the retailers.

Here are some links to scans of the 2 documents. Warning, they are kind of large, about 12MB and 22MB. They also look better than the pictures shown here since they aren't scans, but quick photos that I took when I first got the papers.

http://db.tt/FACiNrVE

http://db.tt/SLlmPXJc

Let me know if the links don't work. It is the first time that I have done this with Dropbox.
Last edited by Jimmy Yakapucci on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Re: Some scans of some Intellivision docs

Post by Hobie-wan »

The links got broken. I'm interested to see once they're fixed. I'm also going to move this to archiving as it fits in better there.
Jimmy Yakapucci
64-bit

CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

The second set of links work fine, you could edit those into the OP if you want.

Thank you very much for this, the scans are very professional. I do not even own an Intellivision and still enjoy reading the PDFs for the history. There is a nice pic of an Intellivision Kios in there!
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Indeed working now and very nicely done. :)

You might look at replacementdocs.com policies and see if submitting them there is an option.
Jimmy Yakapucci
64-bit

Thanks. If anyone knows of anybody interested in the originals, let me know. I would really like them to go to a good home which is why I picked them up in the first place. Most of the musty smell that they had when I bought them back in the summer is gone.