Trying to start a Nintendo Power collection questions

Discussion of scanning, archiving, and printing things such as magazines, manuals, video captures, and game covers
Evildeadmanwalking77
128-bit

Trying to start a Nintendo Power collection questions

Post by Evildeadmanwalking77 »

Hey guys, does anyone know if there is a list somewhere that will tell me what the contents of each issue has, reviews, maps, codes, etc for the games? I know I would like to have a complete collection of the early years when the NES was going strong and I used to have those as I was a regular subscriber in those days but I may want of few from after that too so a list of contents would be freaking awesome. :D Thanks!
I am addicted to video games, especially retro gaming from my era. I have: NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Gameboy, GBA, Wii, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Xbox, and Xbox 360. I have probably over 1,000 games in total for all these systems combined. Yes, I need help and I wouldn't have it any other way! This is my passion and hey my wife still loves me!!
GryeDor
64-bit

Re: Trying to start a Nintendo Power collection questions

Post by GryeDor »

http://www.retromags.com/forums/files/c ... ndo-power/

This might be your best bet.... will take a bit of manual labor, but this archive has a lot of the volumes.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_Power_Volumes

This is what I used when I made my collection of every Nintendo-published Nintendo Power.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
OldschoolNewschool

Post by OldschoolNewschool »

I was quite sad when I heard NP was ending production -- it had a lot of good memories in a not-so-great childhood. I'm interested in this, too, especially since I made the mistake of tossing most of my NP mags a few years ago in trying to prepare for a move.

I still have a couple of issues laying around somewhere (2005-2007, I believe)... When I find them, I'd be happy to archive the contents. I don't have much free-time, though, since my work is time-consuming and all-hours... I could just scan the frakking things, if there's an archive that could use them.

I'll post the exact issue numbers when I've my hands on them, and hunt to see if any archives are looking for those issues.

----

EDIT: I just now saw the dates on the previous posts. My apologies if I've inadvertently revived a "dead" topic.