Scan: Unsung Heroes of the NES

Discussion of scanning, archiving, and printing things such as magazines, manuals, video captures, and game covers
racketboy
Site Admin

Scan: Unsung Heroes of the NES

Post by racketboy »

From Error Macro:
http://www.errormacro.com/2006/07/the_s ... _heroe.php

"Here is documented evidence of one of the rarest phenomena in the world of periodicals: Nintendo Power admitting that some popular games actually suck. They do so to highlight the fact that some games don't become popular despite being much better, and take a look at what may have led to their lack of success. With no hard numbers from that far back, it's hard to know exactly what qualifies as a lack of success, though. It's interesting to note that many of the games they list here ended up being the most fondly remembered titles on the NES, so somebody had to be playing them."
arion
Next-Gen

Post by arion »

good article..well i say that mainly since it proves i was right about "Vice project doom" :D
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

arion wrote:good article..well i say that mainly since it proves i was right about "Vice project doom" :D

Yeah I saw that too -- pretty cool :D
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

Good to see Solar Jetman listed.
arion
Next-Gen

Post by arion »

and im also waiting to get a copy of Startropics from amazon.com..i´ll be making a review of that one soon
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

arion wrote:and im also waiting to get a copy of Startropics from amazon.com..i´ll be making a review of that one soon

If you got a capture card, and you actually go to the effort to buying and reviewing legit copies on the real system, you should record videos and youtube them.