Ziggy's Rooms

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
Ziggy

Ziggy's Rooms

Post by Ziggy »

Last edited by Ziggy on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ott0bot
Next-Gen

Re: Ziggy's Rooms

Post by ott0bot »

This is how I imagine a mad scientists games room would look like. I especaily love the string holding up a shelf with an N64, ps1, saturn and what nots on it. I also like the old school phone/jager/bacardi set up. Drunk dials are difficult with a rotatry! Good collection of games and tons of movies.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

Haha, thanks. I was worried that people would think I was a drunk with the booze on the table. The rotary phone is awesome though, I told ya this is my old school room! I also have a early 90's cordless phone down there, you can see a little bit of it next to the TV. I'm always afraid of what people will think of that room, but when I bring my friends down there they're always like, "Woooow, cool room." My one friend's favorite feature of that room is a really old caller ID box that I have mounted on the header running from the couch wall to the TV wall, just to the left of the couch, so you can see it if you're at the computer or on the couch.
Niode
Next-Gen

Post by Niode »

I noticed the abundance of jack-to-jack leads and a load of guitar string packets. Avid guitarist as well as a console junky? A man after my own heart indeed.
Marurun wrote:Don’t mind-shart your pants, guys
raztat
128-bit

Post by raztat »

Thats a jungle, I would get lost in there! nice room I love it.
ubelaffe
64-bit

Post by ubelaffe »

Pretty sweet. Kudos as well for keeping it cheap in the basement.
Consoles:GB, Virtual Boy, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Sega Genesis+32x, Sega Saturn, Sega Sports Dreamcast, PS2+HDD+HD Advance, Xbox, XBOX 360
nickfil
Next-Gen

Post by nickfil »

nice megaman carts.
Ramatut4001
128-bit

Post by Ramatut4001 »

I've spent a lot of time in basements like that!
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

Very cool -- love the descriptions for the pictures :)
And the PS3 looks so big beside the Dreamcast!
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

Ziggy587 wrote:On that note, this is how I game in my basement retro room. All of my consoles down there are kept on shelves above the TV. Aside from the headache of figuring out how to have all of them hooked up, I'd have a huge wire length problem. So I came up with the idea of just having NONE of them hooked up. The TV sits on a dresser, one drawer houses all my AV and power cables and another drawer houses all my controllers and whatnot. When I wanna play a console I take it down off the shelf, plug in the power (I have a power strip right there) and plug the AV into the TV's front input.

Show us! :D