Sano
Next-Gen

Re: Ziggy's Rooms

Post by Sano »

I can't see your images. It says "This person moved or deleted this image"
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

Sano wrote:I can't see your images. It says "This person moved or deleted this image"

Yeah, I deleted them a while ago. I actually have new rooms now, and I've been meaning to post pics of them. But yeah, you know how that goes.
Sano
Next-Gen

Post by Sano »

Ziggy587 wrote:
Sano wrote:I can't see your images. It says "This person moved or deleted this image"

Yeah, I deleted them a while ago. I actually have new rooms now, and I've been meaning to post pics of them. But yeah, you know how that goes.

I see! Well, I look forward to seeing pictures of your new setup! :mrgreen:
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

I did the thing where you fully intend on doing something, but then it just keeps getting pushed back and back. Every once in a while you think of it, but you never do it. That and I was never able to put the finishing touches on either room. I always said, "Once I get X done then I'll take the pics to post." And it's been so long that now I'm at the point where neither room is neat enough for me to not be embarrassed with the pics. Though I suppose I should just tidy them up well enough one day and just take the damn pics already. The rooms are just about as good as they're gonna get since I ran out of time and money lol.

Back in 2010, I posted a thread about sound proofing. I was renovating a room and wanted to sound proof one of the walls. I took a few quick shots of the room when it was 95% done and posted them, I'll repost them here.

I also had a couple shots of my AV setup, but those pics got lost some how. I wish I had them because my AV setup has changed slightly a few times since then. It's nice to remember how you use to have things set up. Oh well.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Those cats are lookin' good!!!