Does anyone store their game collection in binders?

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Does anyone store their game collection in binders?

Post by jmbarnes101 »

So I'm moving to a new apartment at the end of the month, across town, but I'm losing my closets that held my video game and comic book collections and it's a smaller space overall, though an upgrade in niceness with a dishwasher, central air, and a one car garage plus two bathrooms.

Anyway, because of this I'm contemplating putting my DVD, cd, and game disc collections in binders. Has anyone done this and if so what do you use and have you had any issues with scratching? Also, what do you store the cases, art, and instructions in so they stay safe and take up the least amount of room possible? Any help with this will be much appreciated, thank you.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
mas
Next-Gen

Re: Does anyone store their game collection in binders?

Post by mas »

Jim call me tomorrow and I'll hook you up. I've done this many times so I can help
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Re: Does anyone store their game collection in binders?

Post by jmbarnes101 »

dsheinem wrote:This guy does

Not quite what I was looking for.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.