My DS Collection

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
nightrnr
Next-Gen

Re: My DS Collection

Post by nightrnr »

Clever and Cute :) .

Normally I skip videos altogether, but the comments so far lured me in.

Bravo :!:
...just another lost soul...
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

That was awesome!

I dont want to spoil it for the people who havent seen it. But it brought back some nice nostalgia of my childhood in the 90's

This needs more promoting!

He needs thousands upon thousands of views!
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
8bit
Next-Gen

Post by 8bit »

I would have never ever thought to do something like that. Awesome video!
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
RudyC3

Post by RudyC3 »

I bet no one spotted the obvious Animaniacs "Nations of the World" reference ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pOFKmk7ytU

If you didn't knew this before then you didn't have the same childhood ^^ !

Oh and by the way I see you have Pang Magical Michael :). Adam Riley who voiced Michael in the game is my colleague at cubed3.com ;). He still does a video gaming radio show with us, every week, on which I do occasionally appear myself.
Andavive
8-bit

Post by Andavive »

I think everyone got the Animaniacs reference xD
I wonder what Rob Paulsen would think of this lol

RudyC3 wrote:Oh and by the way I see you have Pang Magical Michael :). Adam Riley who voiced Michael in the game is my colleague at cubed3.com ;). He still does a video gaming radio show with us, every week, on which I do occasionally appear myself.

Well i didnt know that! That`s pretty cool :D
It`s a nice game i always liked the "Buster/Pang Bros." gameplay.

Now a general question. What do you guys think of my english? too much accent? :P
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

Andavive wrote:Now a general question. What do you guys think of my english? too much accent? :P

It's hard to tell while you are singing, try making a let's play video.

But if I had to compare I would say it's pretty good. I mean obviously you have an accent but I can understand what you are saying. Maybe we should make a video of you and Ivo (our other Portuguese member) competing on a 2 player game? You can invite Erik_Twice too since he lives right next to you, but be warned when he says Iceland he really means island :lol: (inside joke, I hope he sees it)
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.