Ditching jewel cases?

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
the7k
Next-Gen

Re: Ditching jewel cases?

Post by the7k »

I keep the original jewel cases in storage. I keep the games themselves in DVD cases.

You can find a good chunk of covers I made myself in the Saturn section of thecoverproject, although I mostly make covers for import games. (and unfortunately, it seems like a server issue made a lot of my covers disappear, and I no longer have them on my hard drive either.)

Of course, this doesn't help if tiny living space is your issue. It does help those who just wish to keep their original jewel cases alive and unbroken by keeping them in a safe place where they aren't getting pulled out over and over again.
Betagam7
128-bit

Re: Ditching jewel cases?

Post by Betagam7 »

bchan009 wrote:
emwearz wrote:You would still need to store all the cases for platforms like the Saturn which you can't simply replace them, otherwise you are up shit creek.

If you do it, please sell or pass on all your cases to members on the forums, I know a lot of members would love to replace a cracked Saturn case or two.

I currently live in Hong Kong and only collect JP Saturn and PS1 releases. =)

A little off topic but are there any good retro game outlet's you're collecting from in HK? I tend to nip over there semi-regularly being close to the border so would love to know about any.