Darsparx's library/gameroom so far

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
darsparx
Next-Gen

Re: Darsparx's library/gameroom so far

Post by darsparx »

Well just broke down and bought a Sanyo for $13 at goodwill and it seems to work. Updates at the end of the week with snes and a few games I'm still waiting on.....
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Bump: added snes jr and new tv setup. By the end of next week I'll add a update to my gb/c/a, snes, and nes libraries. But for now this seems like a nice time to bump it with these updates(even if I did add a few games today to it I'll wait until I get a few others before updating those pics...)
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

TheSegaSaturnGuy
64-bit

Post by TheSegaSaturnGuy »

darsparx wrote:Well just broke down and bought a Sanyo for $13 at goodwill and it seems to work. Updates at the end of the week with snes and a few games I'm still waiting on.....

Thats a nice tv! Especially for $13!
I am buying all Saturn games, PM me with your offerings and I will let you know if I need the game or not! (Everything must be CIB)

Currently trying to knock off all the sports games, would like to get them <$5 each! Of course if you would like to donate them I will gladly pay the shipping! :)
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

TheSegaSaturnGuy wrote:
darsparx wrote:Well just broke down and bought a Sanyo for $13 at goodwill and it seems to work. Updates at the end of the week with snes and a few games I'm still waiting on.....

Thats a nice tv! Especially for $13!

I know, I need to actually reupdate the pic because I just got the switcher working and it's great :D even though I don't need it now I will in the future when and if I get another system like the ps1/2 or even get around to moving the wii into my bedroom(after getting a replacement so my mom and sister have their own and i can play zelda, mario and all the other ones in my room. I just love the idea of finally having this set up. Though I'm going to have to go shopping next month at goodwill for a decent tv stand. i'm not going to keep it atop my dresser much longer if I can help it....
My gameroom

TSTR
Next-Gen

Post by TSTR »

There's the shot I was looking for! Good stuff!
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Yeah told you I would post them, just need to update with the terk switch I have. I got it looking better and wound some of the cords up with rubber bands and stuck it behind the stuff. It looks really clean but I may not update it again until I finally get a tv stand...the library pics may be updated but the first pic until I get a stand won't be updated. I know goodwill will have some I can have pretty cheaply and that is my first thing to get next month...hopefully. Not to mention I added about 5-8 games this month(I lost track I'll have to do the math again). Next month I'll probably only add 3 games and probably 2 of those to my snes library just so I can make sure to get the stand...
My gameroom

darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Updated with list of GC games. Dragon Warrior should be here tomorrow so all my library pics(even if they are just updated) for NES, SNES, and GC will be added then. GBC games also have to be updated, but that is awaiting the arrival of tom and jerry. I've got to stop spending like this but at least now I have a decent collection...
My gameroom

mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

If you've got little ones around, or pets, please move that TV. Unless the pic is playing tricks, it looks to be about 35% off the shelf and hovering, all it will take is a some weight on the top right and it'll come crashing down.
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Well I only worked it that way so I could see it from my bed. I will fix when I get home tonight, but generally nothing goes near to touch it....I'm going to move it next month to an actual tv stand so it will look a lot cleaner.....
My gameroom

darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Bumpity bump, may scrap all the pics and redo it next time. But this is a major update for me :D Still need to add ps4, and waiting on psp(once I pay for it) and my 3ds too. But otherwise semi happy with the setup now. Best I can do with my small room
My gameroom