Darsparx's library/gameroom so far

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
Retrogamer0001
Next-Gen

Re: Darsparx's library/gameroom so far

Post by Retrogamer0001 »

Some cool stuff in there, love the SNES mini and the Zelda Wiimote - really wish I had both!

The game room - > http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=45478

"We're on an express elevator to hell - goin' down!"
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Yeah didn't realize that's what i'd bid for until after the fact but for 37 shipped, it's a nice snes to have. Plus I got that zelda wii mote as a christmas present from my mom(not often that she gets me games for christmas) along with skyward sword plus the soundtrack....can't tell you how much i've worn out that sound track playing it on the way too and from places when I get a itch for it...
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Protips: Open those blinds to take the pictures so there's light and the pictures will be less grainy. Use the macro function on your camera. If you don't have one, don't take any pictures closer than 2-3 feet. If a picture comes out super blurry like the NES games, don't even post it. Retake now or later. Don't post stock photos of stuff. If we want to see stock images we can browse Amazon.
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Well i only put the tock photos since at the time I hadn't fully gotten it set up...i'm still contemplating on whether or not to set up that chair...I don't want to have to sit close to the tv but i've had it for years as a Christmas present. Though can't retake the NES photos since I'm at school and should've thought about it then...
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Also hob, as soon as I can find the right cord for my camera(I have several cords that "fit") I'm going to take a pic with a real camera. Might retake the nes photo in the morning, it's too dang dark tonight to do a decent retake of that one and sadly that's the only one that came out bad from what I see looking back on the photos. I'll at least remove the stock photos....(got a little cleaning up to do before I officially add the chair in). Also still questionate on how to do some of it since I'm still a little concerned that before much longer before someone posts on this complaining about my stacked consoles and I'm not really happy with the fact that I can't get my games to say standing up(nes in particular since I'm trying to fit as many games as possible and doing 6 games per system per row as i'm able to do so).

Edit: was able to take a pic that i think looked better, going to try and upload and see how it looks on my computer before I post it though....
My gameroom

Sano
Next-Gen

Post by Sano »

Solid collection man. Which of your consoles and/or handhelds do you like to collect for the most?
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Right now it seems to be ps2. There seems to be a plethora of ps2 games for me to collect when I go thrifting, pawning or wherever I find games. I just need to get more official looking cases for the ones you can barely see in sleeves(once I finally get around to it). Just have to shift the books into a tub under my bed. I actually ended up adding some you see in that pic(along with xenosaga epi 2 which is in a jewel case on the far right of the ps2 section). I'd really like to add a good chunk more of snes and hopefully add a n64 to my collection but I'm holding out for a decent lot on ebay or somewhere. Only having 3 games for my snes so far sucks, and I'm trying not to "borrow" my dads n64 since I already took the nes(which was in his mom's garage for at least a year or two if not more). N64 I will admit though is the system I grew up with(skipped over gamecube for some odd reason and kick myself over it every day since now I'm having to try and get some first party titles I don't have...).
My gameroom

hide77
8-bit

Post by hide77 »

Man,
You are the grand master of grandmother stories.
All your long paragraphs are talking about the same thing.
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Can't help it, it just kinda "happens" when I type sometimes. Don't really mean to type that much but by the time I think I'm done it usually ends up that much :|
My gameroom

darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Anyone have any input on some controllers I should add to this? I really want to either find some controllers with longer cords or decent wireless controllers just because I like to sit in my bad or chair while playing games and sometimes those cords seem a little stressed for distance or pretty darn close(also going to update the pics tomorrow since I just rearranged my room and got some psp stuff finally)
My gameroom