Coming soon

Previous:

Retro/composite stuff

Previous
[spoiler]Image

HD Consoles
Controller and etc bin
Previous setup 06/09/2014

and yes I know someone is going to hate me for the stacked consoles but I'm a little strapped for space....
Previous setup 3/27/2014
Previous setup 3/19/2014

Consoles
PS4
adding pics in next update

Still modern consoles(?)
Wii

Previous wii 3/19/2014

Retro Consoles

Gamecube
Below is the games not in a case(which I will put in cases later once I get around to purchasing and printing labels for cases)
  • Tak and The Power of JuJu
  • Robots
  • Shrek 2
  • Open Season
  • Spongebob Squarepants: creature from the krusty krab
  • Naruto Clash of the Ninja
  • Naruto Clash of the Ninja 2
  • Finding Nemo
  • Flushed away

NES

Super NES
snes jr pic to come

Handhelds
GBA

DS

3ds
coming soon hopefully

Vita
Whole Vita
Physical games
Screen Pics
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

PC Games

- majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim Gold Edition
- risk II civilization
- rollercoaster tycoon(case only)
- rayman 3 hoodlum havoc(missing disc 3 :cry:)
- the incredibles: when danger calls
- rugrats in paris the movie
- spongebob squarepants employee of the month
- robots
- chuzzle
- Rom zom: space kids where's grandpa?
- tarzan jungle tumble
- ultimate yahtzee
- alantis: search for the journal
- disney a bug's life: active play
Retro Portables
GBC

As well I also have this chair(which I would love to somehow get sound ported to it wirelessly):

(xrocker or other pic to come)
(that took longer than I expected but should GBA be moved to retro or stay where it is?)[/spoiler]

Current as of: 06/09/2014
Updated Home console library. Will take seperate pics of each section sunday night, and add the current setup still need to get some velcro ties, a decent small crt(want to get rid of the sanyo now if I can help it and move all my consoles over near the desk), and upgrade to a better hdtv than the dynex I'll photograph sunday...
Last Update: 05/06/2014 (everything from this update under previous)
Included in this one: Added pc games that I have, going to attempt by middle of next month to do a huge update with this since I've acquired quite a bit since the prior update and moved stuff around in my room and basically dedicated one half of it to gaming stuff. Plus going to attempt to utilize a hp computer I have for some older pc gaming(which will only be pc exclusives and possibly should've been a pc game only to begin with type titles)
Last edited by darsparx on Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:02 pm, edited 15 times in total.
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Re: Darsparx's library/gameroom so far

by BoneSnapDeez Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:20 pm

Lookin' good man!
darsparx
Next-Gen

by darsparx Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:25 pm

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Lookin' good man!

Yeah, still waiting on four games to come in for this month, and forgot to add in ps vita but doesn't help that I've either lost or sold most of what games I did have for gb/c/a.

But the n64 library should be as follows(black n64): super mario 64, dk 64(yellow cart, and really wish nintendo would make a decent sequel to this and freaking try to get rare back T_T), namco arcade, Zelda OOT, Nascar(don't know which and it plus the wrestling one is sole my dad's games that I will never touch), WWE.
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

Frag Mortuus
Next-Gen

by Frag Mortuus Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:34 pm

darsparx wrote:Current as of: 04/19/2014

:shock: Are you, like, from the future, man? :shock:

Seriously, good looking setup. I wish I had the LoZ:SS and Mario Allstars Collectors.
noiseredux wrote:Frag Mortuus rules.

Sell/Trade/Want List
darsparx
Next-Gen

by darsparx Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:40 pm

Frag Mortuus wrote:
darsparx wrote:Current as of: 04/19/2014

:shock: Are you, like, from the future, man? :shock:

Seriously, good looking setup. I wish I had the LoZ:SS and Mario Allstars Collectors.

Ha ha thanks for noticing that...(and crap I think I even put the 04 on a registration form yesterday for a class XD). But yeah both of those games are nice to own, especially since I've got the special edition wiimote which I love and can't go back to using the original now. Heck i've even got the cd from SS on my phone I freaking love that cd! Though haven't played the Allstars as much as I should've though(but that's mainly because I've still got to move the stuff to my room once I get a tv)

And while I'm thinking about it any decent RCA/HDMI splitters that allow for wireless headphones out there? I'm definitely going to need one of those when this makes the move to my room in a few months....(not to mention I really plan on getting a wii u, and already have a ps4 unconnected since I don't have a tv, and plan on getting a snes and n64 for myself...)

Edit: I forgot to add in the chair I own, which is really nice-ish, even though it could use a bit more cushion to make it better. Would be nice if they made a version that could end up being wireless somehow with sound....that way I could plug my headphones into it...

Edit 2: Even with my collection I feel in awe of what you guys have since most of you have at least 3 to 10x what I have but I can't say much since most of you have 10+ years worth of collecting where you could actually get it all and didn't stupidly lose carts or even sell them(though my problem is losing, which is the very reason I started putting all my portable carts in those sheets...which so far actually feels like a better way to flip through them...)
My gameroom

darsparx
Next-Gen

by darsparx Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:58 pm

Officially added Final Fantasy Adventure(gb), Wizards and Warriors(NES), and Crystalis(NES version) to my collection once Crystalis for GBC and Dragon Warrior I comes in I will update photos in the first post. As well I'm hopefully going to win this SNES I found on ebay for so far it's 3+8 shipping but hopefully it won't rise above 10 for the actual price....
My gameroom

flojocabron
Next-Gen

by flojocabron Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:07 pm

you're off to a good start man.

You have the opportunity to get much more nice things!

keep it up!
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
darsparx
Next-Gen

by darsparx Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:28 pm

flojocabron wrote:you're off to a good start man.

You have the opportunity to get much more nice things!

keep it up!

I know, if i had about 300-400 I could've gotten just about everything from my past library plus a few new things when I went to the store today...though would've been even better if this guy hadn't cleaned out the decent games from the store though C'est la vie ha ha. I just need to add my vita stuff and my current library stuff will be complete :D

Though eventually the first pic will completely change, due to the fact the following things need to be bought:
- A shelf for my nes/snes(coming soon)/n64(going to get my own)
- Tv for my room
- switcher(hopefully ebay will have a RCA switcher and i can find a auto switcher for the HDMI stuff)
- games I used to have, and current ones that currently belong sole to my dad(all n64 carts I have)
- as well as add about 100 carts I never had for myself, and that list of classic carts is growing for the ones i want
My gameroom

darsparx
Next-Gen

by darsparx Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:34 am

Added spots for: SNES(in process of shipping the console to me), PS Vita(have one just gotta get the pics of the screens then I'll post it), and 3ds(planning on during the summer getting a gba sp and trading my ds lite up for a 3ds). I will update more next week.

Edit: just so I know what to be looking for, anyone know of what tv I could be looking for and switcher? I'd prefer not to have two different tv's if there's a decent flat-panel I can get before summer is over that can handle all I want to do. (currently all the systems that will end up being hooked up to it in the long run: original wii, wii u, snes, nes, ps4, and hopefully a n64 as well those will be the only ones I focus on for quite awhile. Portables is different since that will be gb/c/a, vita, and 3ds/ds(some others may come in a few years down the line)). I'm going to try and go ahead and plan ahead on this matter so I know how much i need to save up for it.
My gameroom

darsparx
Next-Gen

by darsparx Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:20 pm

Update again, finally got the vita pics up. Now all is current besides the NES and GB/C/A pics which i will update when dragon warrior and crystalis finally gets here. As well i'll go ahead and add the SNES pic when it comes in...this thread is probably going to be updated quite a bit over the next 2-3 years...
My gameroom

Return to Game Rooms & Home Theater