Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
Frag Mortuus
Next-Gen

Re: one of ours?

by Frag Mortuus Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Luke wrote:
NintendoTwizer wrote:Who does that guy think he is with that old junky TV??!!1! :P

That comment also cracked me up. But what do you expect?

I actually used to have that same TV, it was a Toshiba 36A43 model. I kept it once I got a shiny HDTV back in 2006. But, my mom's TV went out a year or so later, so I gave it to her. It eventually died :(

It had S-Video, Composite, and Component. It even had a video out option so that you could run the picture to another TV or projector or something.

I miss that thing :(
noiseredux wrote:Frag Mortuus rules.

Sell/Trade/Want List
darsparx
Next-Gen

Re: one of ours?

by darsparx Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:45 pm

Frag Mortuus wrote:
Luke wrote:
NintendoTwizer wrote:Who does that guy think he is with that old junky TV??!!1! :P

That comment also cracked me up. But what do you expect?

I actually used to have that same TV, it was a Toshiba 36A43 model. I kept it once I got a shiny HDTV back in 2006. But, my mom's TV went out a year or so later, so I gave it to her. It eventually died :(

It had S-Video, Composite, and Component. It even had a video out option so that you could run the picture to another TV or projector or something.

I miss that thing :(

I need to find a tv like that for my snes, nes, n64 and original wii.....
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Return to Game Rooms & Home Theater