Fragems Messy Collection

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
Fragems
Next-Gen

Fragems Messy Collection

Post by Fragems »

Taking the plunge and reorganizing my collection once again :lol: . Gonna start with my smaller collections and work my way up.

Game Boy + Game Boy Color

Systems
Image Image

Loose Games
Some of these have boxes I just can't locate my box of boxes at the moment :lol: .
Image Image Image Image

Game Boy Advance

Systems
Image Image

Loose Games
Same situation as the GBC/GB games boxes for a few of these are somewhere in the attic :P .

Image Image

NINTENDO DS
Definitely got into the DS pretty late so the majority of my collection is loose carts.

System

Loose Games

Image Image

Boxed Games

NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM

Boxed Games

Loose Games

Image Image Image Image

PlayStation Portable

Systems

Boxed Games

Image Image Image Image Image

Loose Games
Hit the cheapy loose box at the pawns quite frequently :P.

Image Image Image Image Image

Old Pics from Oct. 2013
Decided to take some Before and After Shots even though After is a ways of lol. Anyways here is the current state of my collection as well as my main game setups.

Only game zone not shown is my computer room which looks like an earthquake struck and was then immediately followed by a tornado :P.

Will post up some new pictures once we get through cleaning up hopefully within the next week or two once we get some new shelves in :P.

More pics coming hit submit on accident :P

Bedroom

My Sony Trinitron which has been in the family about as long as I have :P. Strung out on two A/V selector boxes and one coaxial selector box to support my NES,SNES,N64, PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast, Genesis, Atari 2600, and the newest arrival a backwards compatible wii which took the place of my GC :P.

What lays below.

My bookshelf/storage area :P. Bookshelf is double layered with last gen games on most shelves :P. Also have an ever growing tower of boxes with various other games next to it.

Second Floor Living Room

Currently sorting out the DVDs in preparation for some new shelves :P. Currently have my old Halo CE rig(Upgraded Dell Dimensions 3000 :P), Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, and Wii hooked up to an older Panasonic 50" big screen.

My current gen collection :P.(better pictures on the way)

Last edited by Fragems on Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:52 pm, edited 28 times in total.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Re: My Mess :P

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

I can't see shit!!
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:I can't see shit!!

Yeah hit submit on accident instead of preview :P they will start streaming in shortly.
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

I expect up close pics of your games and not just a far away shot of them sitting on a shelf! :wink:
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Hazerd wrote:I expect up close pics of your games and not just a far away shot of them sitting on a shelf! :wink:

Will do when I get a chance. Can probably do some of my smaller collections tonight.
sevin0seven
Next-Gen

Post by sevin0seven »

do you work for that (Vector or Universal) paper company or something? We use both brands at my work. :mrgreen:

great collection!
Visit my stores: Mercari Store, sevin0seven RacketBoy Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
GirlGamer55
64-bit

Post by GirlGamer55 »

That DVD collection and tower of boxed games reminded me of my mess lol. I still have yet to figure out a good way to show off my DVD collection, right now it's sitting in boxes under my entertainment center. :(

Also nice collection of PS3 games, I have like...6-7 games for it. I really want more but I can't find any good used ones near where I live. And I am not going to Gamestop to pay out the ass for them lol.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

sevin0seven wrote:do you work for that (Vector or Universal) paper company or something? We use both brands at my work. :mrgreen:

great collection!

My Mom's office goes through a lot of copy paper so I have her save them for me from time to time. They are big enough to store a fair amount of games and sturdy enough to stack so I like using them for storage.

GirlGamer55 wrote:That DVD collection and tower of boxed games reminded me of my mess lol. I still have yet to figure out a good way to show off my DVD collection, right now it's sitting in boxes under my entertainment center. :(

Also nice collection of PS3 games, I have like...6-7 games for it. I really want more but I can't find any good used ones near where I live. And I am not going to Gamestop to pay out the ass for them lol.

Gamestop actually has some really reasonable prices at the moment for a lot of PS3 games. Plus they have been doing a lot of 2 for 10 and 3 for 10 deals recently with select titles.

With the Xbox One and PS4 right around the corner we will probably see a lot more Buy 2 Get 1 deals starting up on PS3 and 360 games around the holidays.
GirlGamer55
64-bit

Post by GirlGamer55 »

Fragems wrote:
GirlGamer55 wrote:That DVD collection and tower of boxed games reminded me of my mess lol. I still have yet to figure out a good way to show off my DVD collection, right now it's sitting in boxes under my entertainment center. :(

Gamestop actually has some really reasonable prices at the moment for a lot of PS3 games. Plus they have been doing a lot of 2 for 10 and 3 for 10 deals recently with select titles.

With the Xbox One and PS4 right around the corner we will probably see a lot more Buy 2 Get 1 deals starting up on PS3 and 360 games around the holidays.

I have to hope...actually I am really hoping on the holiday sales. Pawn shops are great to hit up during this time. My family has this kinda silly tradition we do every year. Before when my dad still had his job we would go to the mall around thanksgiving and do our christmas shopping, get lunch and see a movie. Since he lost his job we have been going to pawn shops instead. I like pawn shops more then the mall anyways because at least a pawn shop has stuff i'm interested in.

But yeah...sales are going to be the time to grab some good games. As for Gamestop...I haven't set foot in a GS since I got my PS3 for Christmas the year it came out. I avoid them because they stopped selling older video games. I mean I get that they wouldn't carry NES or even N64 but GC games? You can still play them on a Wii so...why? And same with PSP and DS games. The systems arn't THAT old but when I look online no stores around me still sell DS games...or was it PSP games? idk..it's stupid. But I will keep them in mind for PS3 games next time they do a sale...
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

ah! what a lovely mess it is! 8)
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4