Racket Boy Cab Club

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Re: Racket Boy Cab Club

Post by fastbilly1 »

After the Astro blew out another monitor and two tvs, I decided to finally retrofit it until I can get a Makvision and a new PSU. So for now, I have a Viewsonic 27inch mounted in it in the original monitor cage. Once I get the money, It will be swapped out with a proper tated monitor.

I built a complicated holder using reverse threaded carriage bolts and a tv mount. It is not perfect, but it is operational until I get the right parts lined up. Sadly the only panel I have is 2l6b, so I cant even use it for SFxT or SSF4. Full write up coming soon in neglected my gameroom thread.

And yes, the powerlight was masked over.
Chempop
16-bit

Post by Chempop »

Sorta recent pics that some of you may have seen already. I have actually swapped the positions of the blasts to make more elbo room and also repopulated a bunch of buttons to give the sega cabs each monotone colorways (all pink, blue, and green).
Enjoy! :D
ImageImage
aaron
Next-Gen

Post by aaron »

finally got the Blast City repopulated, cleaned up, and mostly working well. well enough to finally play this board i've had for a while:

Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
skate323k137
Next-Gen

Post by skate323k137 »

Looking good aaron!
Need FreeMCboot? I'll install it on your PS2 Memory Card for free if you cover postage both ways.
Consoles: I have too much stuff
Arcade: No seriously, I have too much stuff. Someone grab a shovel and dig me out of my basement.
wheeezy
8-bit

Post by wheeezy »

in the next month

i post my nintendo's cabinet

dk jr
mariobros
:)
VISIT MY TWITTER !! https://twitter.com/wheeezyHQ
Kidpanda
64-bit

Post by Kidpanda »

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

jeez dood. My game room all the sudden feels way less cluttered. Haha.

Y'know Candies pose an enigma to me. They are far better looking than a standard stand-up cab, but I prefer to stand up at a cab. Is there a good compromise?

EDIT: Are you playing Sol-Deace??? Good man.
Kidpanda
64-bit

Post by Kidpanda »

noiseredux wrote:jeez dood. My game room all the sudden feels way less cluttered. Haha.

Y'know Candies pose an enigma to me. They are far better looking than a standard stand-up cab, but I prefer to stand up at a cab. Is there a good compromise?

Actually, theres quite alot of room, I did have them up against the wall, but wanted to try something different for change. I still have a Dynamo in storage I need to fish out. I like standup cabs and candy. Grew up playing the wood cabs anyway ;)
skate323k137
Next-Gen

Post by skate323k137 »

noiseredux wrote:jeez dood. My game room all the sudden feels way less cluttered. Haha.

Naomi universal... Stand up candy.
Need FreeMCboot? I'll install it on your PS2 Memory Card for free if you cover postage both ways.
Consoles: I have too much stuff
Arcade: No seriously, I have too much stuff. Someone grab a shovel and dig me out of my basement.
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

Looks awesome, Chris. I really need to make your next meat up.