Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
User avatar
Hazerd
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 3384
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 5:40 pm

Re: Michi's Game Collection - *UPDATE: 6/29/2013*

by Hazerd Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Michi wrote:
Hazerd wrote:Your collection is so good, one of the best on Racketboy 8)

Aw, I think you're being too nice to me.

Thanks though :)


At least one of the best collections where you show every game!, i know some ppl have walls of games and couldnt possibly post a thread with every individual game in it. :lol:
Image
Image
User avatar
Michi
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4548
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:47 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Michi's Game Collection - *UPDATE: 6/29/2013*

by Michi Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Hazerd wrote:
Michi wrote:
Hazerd wrote:Your collection is so good, one of the best on Racketboy 8)

Aw, I think you're being too nice to me.

Thanks though :)


At least one of the best collections where you show every game!, i know some ppl have walls of games and couldnt possibly post a thread with every individual game in it. :lol:

Ah. Yes, I've taken a lot of time making my pictures large enough so that everyone can see exactly what I have. Unfortunately, the drawbacks to my big-a$$ pictures is that it takes up a lot of bandwidth. That's kind of why most of the images went *poof!* recently :lol: They should be back in a day or two though. I'm sure re-saving them so that the file size is smaller will help :)




Since my most recent purchases came today, I think I'm ready for Part 2 of the Anime section.
Image
After 4 years I finally finished off the Hellsing OVAs. It's going to nag at my OCD that the set doesn't match, but after that long, I'll deal.

Image

The Anime Boxes

Image
A padlock?

Image
Yes, a padlock.

Image
Last edited by Michi on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Hazerd
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 3384
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 5:40 pm

Re: Michi's Game Collection - *UPDATE: 7/11/2013*

by Hazerd Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:39 pm

OoOoOoo, RIN, and Sailor Moon, is that english dubbed?
Image
Image
User avatar
Michi
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4548
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:47 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Michi's Game Collection - *UPDATE: 7/11/2013*

by Michi Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Hazerd wrote:OoOoOoo, RIN, and Sailor Moon, is that english dubbed?

RIN or Sailor Moon? Aw hell, I'll answer both:

RIN is dubbed and subbed. I just got it today :) I've had it in my Amazon shopping cart for months, but felt it was too much. Then last week it hit $25 and I yelled "SOLD!"

The first two seasons of Sailor Moon (the big purple boxes) are sub only. Seasons three, four and the movies are all sub+dub.
User avatar
Hazerd
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 3384
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 5:40 pm

Re: Michi's Game Collection - *UPDATE: 7/11/2013*

by Hazerd Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Michi wrote:
Hazerd wrote:OoOoOoo, RIN, and Sailor Moon, is that english dubbed?

RIN or Sailor Moon? Aw hell, I'll answer both:

RIN is dubbed and subbed. I just got it today :) I've had it in my Amazon shopping cart for months, but felt it was too much. Then last week it hit $25 and I yelled "SOLD!"

The first two seasons of Sailor Moon (the big purple boxes) are sub only. Seasons three, four and the movies are all sub+dub.


Nice, yeah i meant Sailor Moon, i would love to own the complete series + movies.

Also i had RIN for a year or so now, got it at Best Buy.

Next Anime i want to buy is GANTZ, it's like $26 on Amazon for the complete series.
Image
Image
User avatar
GirlGamer55
64-bit
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 11:50 pm
Location: Hyrule

Re: Michi's Game Collection - *UPDATE: 7/11/2013*

by GirlGamer55 Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 am

Sailor Moon <3

I want to get the show on dvd...all I have is all three movies on vhs, a vhs of the episode where they finish off Queen Beryl and a dvd of one of the movies...I think it was the black dream hole one.

But of course that's not including my almost complete collection of all the manga. And all the kids books (you know the ones that are text only and came out after the manga), and I won't even start to get into my collection of dolls/lunchboxes/mini figures.

I REALLY love Sailor Moon lol.

But anyways I love your anime collection, I was surprised when I saw Millennium Actress. I always thought I was the only one who liked it. I was also surprised when I didn't see any Tenchi Muyo. If you haven't seen it you should look it up, you might enjoy it.
User avatar
pierrot
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 3921
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:54 am
Location: Banned

Re: Michi's Game Collection - *UPDATE: 7/11/2013*

by pierrot Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:09 pm

GirlGamer55 wrote:Millennium Actress



I didn't even bother looking through your anime collection, because--well--anime. Kon Satoshi is a damn genius, though. I was really sad when he died.

Paprika and Tokyo Godfathers are also excellent Kon movies.
Image
User avatar
Andavive
8-bit
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Re: Michi's Game Collection - *UPDATE: 7/11/2013*

by Andavive Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Amazing collection. Im european so its fun to see so many diferent editions from where i live xD
User avatar
Michi
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4548
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:47 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Michi's Game Collection - *UPDATE: 7/11/2013*

by Michi Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Hazerd wrote:Nice, yeah i meant Sailor Moon, i would love to own the complete series + movies.

Also i had RIN for a year or so now, got it at Best Buy.

Next Anime i want to buy is GANTZ, it's like $26 on Amazon for the complete series.

Really? Every time I saw RIN at Best Buy it was at least $40 :?

GANTZ is on my list too. Of course, so is a lot of other stuff, so who knows when I'll actually get around to picking it up :lol:

GirlGamer55 wrote:Sailor Moon <3

I want to get the show on dvd...all I have is all three movies on vhs, a vhs of the episode where they finish off Queen Beryl and a dvd of one of the movies...I think it was the black dream hole one.

But of course that's not including my almost complete collection of all the manga. And all the kids books (you know the ones that are text only and came out after the manga), and I won't even start to get into my collection of dolls/lunchboxes/mini figures.

I REALLY love Sailor Moon lol.

But anyways I love your anime collection, I was surprised when I saw Millennium Actress. I always thought I was the only one who liked it. I was also surprised when I didn't see any Tenchi Muyo. If you haven't seen it you should look it up, you might enjoy it.

I have a feeling you will appriciate my official movie poster:
Image


pierrot wrote:
GirlGamer55 wrote:Millennium Actress


I didn't even bother looking through your anime collection, because--well--anime. Kon Satoshi is a damn genius, though. I was really sad when he died.

Paprika and Tokyo Godfathers are also excellent Kon movies.

I've got Paprika on a UMD. I really need to get around to finishing it. Every time I start it I get interrupted and have to turn the PSP off and don't get back to it. I must fix that.

Andavive wrote:Amazing collection. Im european so its fun to see so many diferent editions from where i live xD

Thanks! I feel the same way when I go through the collections of some european members here. I like trying to pick out the little (or sometimes not so little) differences.
User avatar
GirlGamer55
64-bit
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 11:50 pm
Location: Hyrule

Re: Michi's Game Collection - *UPDATE: 7/11/2013*

by GirlGamer55 Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Michi wrote:I have a feeling you will appriciate my official movie poster:
Image


OMG YES!!!! I happened to get a lot of Sailor Moon posters from this guy who found them in a storage locker. Only five and they arn't in mint condition but the price was right and I can't seem to find any sailor moon stuff locally. But yours is really nice...you took care of it well lol.
Return to Game Rooms & Home Theater

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests