Michi's Game Collection - *UPDATE: 10/9/2016*

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Re: Michi's Game Collection - *UPDATE: 6/29/2013*

Post by Hazerd »

Michi wrote:
Hazerd wrote:Your collection is so good, one of the best on Racketboy 8)

Aw, I think you're being too nice to me.

Thanks though :)

At least one of the best collections where you show every game!, i know some ppl have walls of games and couldnt possibly post a thread with every individual game in it. :lol:
Michi
Next-Gen

Re: Michi's Game Collection - *UPDATE: 6/29/2013*

Post by Michi »

Hazerd wrote:
Michi wrote:
Hazerd wrote:Your collection is so good, one of the best on Racketboy 8)

Aw, I think you're being too nice to me.

Thanks though :)

At least one of the best collections where you show every game!, i know some ppl have walls of games and couldnt possibly post a thread with every individual game in it. :lol:

Ah. Yes, I've taken a lot of time making my pictures large enough so that everyone can see exactly what I have. Unfortunately, the drawbacks to my big-a$$ pictures is that it takes up a lot of bandwidth. That's kind of why most of the images went *poof!* recently :lol: They should be back in a day or two though. I'm sure re-saving them so that the file size is smaller will help :)

Since my most recent purchases came today, I think I'm ready for Part 2 of the Anime section.
After 4 years I finally finished off the Hellsing OVAs. It's going to nag at my OCD that the set doesn't match, but after that long, I'll deal.

The Anime Boxes

A padlock?

Yes, a padlock.

Last edited by Michi on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Re: Michi's Game Collection - *UPDATE: 7/11/2013*

Post by Hazerd »

OoOoOoo, RIN, and Sailor Moon, is that english dubbed?
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

Hazerd wrote:OoOoOoo, RIN, and Sailor Moon, is that english dubbed?

RIN or Sailor Moon? Aw hell, I'll answer both:

RIN is dubbed and subbed. I just got it today :) I've had it in my Amazon shopping cart for months, but felt it was too much. Then last week it hit $25 and I yelled "SOLD!"

The first two seasons of Sailor Moon (the big purple boxes) are sub only. Seasons three, four and the movies are all sub+dub.
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

Michi wrote:
Hazerd wrote:OoOoOoo, RIN, and Sailor Moon, is that english dubbed?

RIN or Sailor Moon? Aw hell, I'll answer both:

RIN is dubbed and subbed. I just got it today :) I've had it in my Amazon shopping cart for months, but felt it was too much. Then last week it hit $25 and I yelled "SOLD!"

The first two seasons of Sailor Moon (the big purple boxes) are sub only. Seasons three, four and the movies are all sub+dub.

Nice, yeah i meant Sailor Moon, i would love to own the complete series + movies.

Also i had RIN for a year or so now, got it at Best Buy.

Next Anime i want to buy is GANTZ, it's like $26 on Amazon for the complete series.
GirlGamer55
64-bit

Post by GirlGamer55 »

Sailor Moon <3

I want to get the show on dvd...all I have is all three movies on vhs, a vhs of the episode where they finish off Queen Beryl and a dvd of one of the movies...I think it was the black dream hole one.

But of course that's not including my almost complete collection of all the manga. And all the kids books (you know the ones that are text only and came out after the manga), and I won't even start to get into my collection of dolls/lunchboxes/mini figures.

I REALLY love Sailor Moon lol.

But anyways I love your anime collection, I was surprised when I saw Millennium Actress. I always thought I was the only one who liked it. I was also surprised when I didn't see any Tenchi Muyo. If you haven't seen it you should look it up, you might enjoy it.
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

GirlGamer55 wrote:Millennium Actress

I didn't even bother looking through your anime collection, because--well--anime. Kon Satoshi is a damn genius, though. I was really sad when he died.

Paprika and Tokyo Godfathers are also excellent Kon movies.
Andavive
8-bit

Post by Andavive »

Amazing collection. Im european so its fun to see so many diferent editions from where i live xD
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

Hazerd wrote:Nice, yeah i meant Sailor Moon, i would love to own the complete series + movies.

Also i had RIN for a year or so now, got it at Best Buy.

Next Anime i want to buy is GANTZ, it's like $26 on Amazon for the complete series.

Really? Every time I saw RIN at Best Buy it was at least $40 :?

GANTZ is on my list too. Of course, so is a lot of other stuff, so who knows when I'll actually get around to picking it up :lol:

GirlGamer55 wrote:Sailor Moon <3

I want to get the show on dvd...all I have is all three movies on vhs, a vhs of the episode where they finish off Queen Beryl and a dvd of one of the movies...I think it was the black dream hole one.

But of course that's not including my almost complete collection of all the manga. And all the kids books (you know the ones that are text only and came out after the manga), and I won't even start to get into my collection of dolls/lunchboxes/mini figures.

I REALLY love Sailor Moon lol.

But anyways I love your anime collection, I was surprised when I saw Millennium Actress. I always thought I was the only one who liked it. I was also surprised when I didn't see any Tenchi Muyo. If you haven't seen it you should look it up, you might enjoy it.

I have a feeling you will appriciate my official movie poster:

pierrot wrote:
GirlGamer55 wrote:Millennium Actress

I didn't even bother looking through your anime collection, because--well--anime. Kon Satoshi is a damn genius, though. I was really sad when he died.

Paprika and Tokyo Godfathers are also excellent Kon movies.

I've got Paprika on a UMD. I really need to get around to finishing it. Every time I start it I get interrupted and have to turn the PSP off and don't get back to it. I must fix that.

Andavive wrote:Amazing collection. Im european so its fun to see so many diferent editions from where i live xD

Thanks! I feel the same way when I go through the collections of some european members here. I like trying to pick out the little (or sometimes not so little) differences.
GirlGamer55
64-bit

Post by GirlGamer55 »

Michi wrote:I have a feeling you will appriciate my official movie poster:

OMG YES!!!! I happened to get a lot of Sailor Moon posters from this guy who found them in a storage locker. Only five and they arn't in mint condition but the price was right and I can't seem to find any sailor moon stuff locally. But yours is really nice...you took care of it well lol.