Page 1 of 10

NintendoTwizer's Game Room *Update 1/26/17*

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:21 pm
by NintendoTwizer
**Completed a Wii Set. 1/26/17** See Last Post for Pics!

**Built Sega Game Gear/32x shelves! 4/17/13*** See Last Post for Pics!

**Huge Picture Update! 12/18/12** See Last Post for Pics!

**Built Gameboy shelves 6/29/12** See Last Post for Pics :)

**Built N64 System/controller shelves 8/17/12 ** Pics later in the thread

I finally got some things reorganized in my game room. I tried to do a video for the first time... sorry if sucks :P Heres that link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxdEgtzzSbE

Or here are some pics:

Image

Image

Image

Thanks for taking a look.

Re: NintendoTwizer's Game Room

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:33 pm
by Forlorn Drifter
Dude. Like wow. :shock: Its so clean and neat! May I ask your reasoning by putting some of the boxed games up on the shelf above the tv? Are they favorites? They didn't look particularly rare.

Also, why 5 N64s?

Re: NintendoTwizer's Game Room

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:37 pm
by Protronrob
wow man that is a wicked awesome collection!

Re: NintendoTwizer's Game Room

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:56 pm
by harper
Forlorn Drifter wrote:May I ask your reasoning by putting some of the boxed games up on the shelf above the tv? Are they favorites? They didn't look particularly rare.

I'm guessing he has a thing for Mario and Zelda. :wink:

Re: NintendoTwizer's Game Room

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:17 pm
by NintendoTwizer
harper wrote:
Forlorn Drifter wrote:May I ask your reasoning by putting some of the boxed games up on the shelf above the tv? Are they favorites? They didn't look particularly rare.

I'm guessing he has a thing for Mario and Zelda. :wink:


Ha, yep. I love the Mario and Zelda series. I grew up playing both, so they get a special shelf. The shelf holds all the game releases of those series from the 1980's until today.

As for all the N64, I'm working on getting all the different colors, I'm not sure why, it just sounded fun. :P

Re: NintendoTwizer's Game Room

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:18 pm
by RyaNtheSlayA
Very nice and very clean. Thumbs up for you!

Re: NintendoTwizer's Game Room

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:24 pm
by DinnerX
Very accessible layout and a very thorough collection. I think I even see some famicom games.

I am curious how you get the gameboy games out of that mountainous stack though. :lol:

Re: NintendoTwizer's Game Room

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:01 pm
by NintendoTwizer
DinnerX wrote:Very accessible layout and a very thorough collection. I think I even see some famicom games.

I am curious how you get the gameboy games out of that mountainous stack though. :lol:


Ha, yeah... that is not easy. It's even harder to find which game is which. I plan on building a shelf for my Gameboy and Gameboy color games, I just haven't got around to it yet. Someday...

Re: NintendoTwizer's Game Room

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:49 am
by disorderlyvision
That's badass, nice game room and collection!

Re: NintendoTwizer's Game Room

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:30 am
by flojocabron
Yes, I agree too.

lots of nice things

and that is one imposing wall of games you have there too!