Godot102's game collection *2014 UPDATE*

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
Valkyrie-Favor
Next-Gen

Re: Godot102's game collection

Post by Valkyrie-Favor »

Might be better to sell Disc 1 and then get a CIB copy. It's a coveted game, so finding a case, manual, and disc 2 in great shape without disc 1 is pretty unlikely. :(
Tsun tsun dere tsun dere tsun tsun~ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . UPDATED trade list
noiseredux wrote:Playing on your GBA/PSP you can be watching a movie/TV show/playing another RPG on your TV and then just look at the screen every once in a while
Godot102
64-bit

Re: Godot102's game collection

Post by Godot102 »

Finally got my hands on Sega Saturn! I also decided to throw in my copy of Xenoblade and the new 6-button Ps2 pad I bought. I also own a Chun Li one but the Akuma controller looks so much better 8) . I also need to get my hands on a 3D pad for nights, the game doesn't work too well with my model 1 controller.

Godot102
64-bit

Re: Godot102's game collection *UPDATE*

Post by Godot102 »

So Its been a long while since I've updated this thread and since the last time I posted anything I've acquired a lot of cool stuff.

To start things off, here is a little story:

So as a kid I had about 9 NES games. After moving on to systems like the playstation, I stopped playing with the NES and it pretty much got put away for a long while. When I was about 7 years old I moved to Europe for about 5 years and my NES and games were put in storage. When I moved back to the US in '05 I was able to find my old NES and 8 out of the 9 games(the 8 games I am talking about are in the pic with my NES games).....Which was unfortunate because that 9th game was a game I liked A LOT as a kid so I thought it was gone forever, that is until one day this past summer when my dad was cleaning out the basement. He called me down and said that he found an old game. I go downstairs into the basement. My dad yells: "Catch!" I told my dad NOT to throw it and thankfully he didn't. I got a brief glimpse of the game he had in his hand and from that I was able to tell that it was the game I had been looking for. That game was:

I havn't seen that game in over 10 years AND IT STILL WORKS!

Next up is sonic Jam for the saturn:

Last summer I also picked up House of the dead overkill, DDRMAX, a Boxed copy of MMX8, MMZX and the strategy guide

Now its time for the good stuff/more recent pickups:

Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Edition:

Here are my Thanksgiving weekend/Black Friday pickups + Megaman 6 and......THE MISADVENTURES OF TRON BONNE:

The black ops came with the Vita I bought and Sleeping dogs was a birthday gift from my suitemate. I Finished Sleeping dogs and now I am getting ready to play VLR. I got Misadventures of Tron bonne for a little under $50 which is an AMAZING deal considering that I could sell it for twice the amount I paid.

fastbilly1
Site Admin

Re: Godot102's game collection *BIG UPDATE*

Post by fastbilly1 »

Thats awesome that you found your Megaman 6. Congrats. Anyway we can get an overview shot?
CamaroCam
16-bit

Post by CamaroCam »

Dude, you're not the only young collector on here. I'm 18. I'd say my collection is almost as good as yours. Anyhow, you're not alone :)

I wish I had Tron Bonne....
My Collection: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=42452
------------------------
Godot102
64-bit

Post by Godot102 »

CamaroCam wrote:Dude, you're not the only young collector on here. I'm 18. I'd say my collection is almost as good as yours. Anyhow, you're not alone :)

I wish I had Tron Bonne....

Hehe tell me about it. Tron Bonne took me a while to get and one day I got EXTREMELY lucky on eBay, someone had it listed as a buy it now for a little under $50 so I went for it. :D

Last bumped by Godot102 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:20 pm.