My Game Dungeon

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
loganm187
32-bit

Re: My Game Dungeon

Post by loganm187 »

Thanks guys! The shelves I spent about 70 bucks on wood at Lowes and built them myself. The wire racks are all from Game Crazy/Holywood video that I took when we closed.
Zing
Next-Gen

Post by Zing »

I am having trouble understanding how people who originally paid $200 per Neo Geo cart would not even think to check if they were worth more than $5.
Selling half my NES/SNES/PS1 collection (ending Dec 1):
http://tinyurl.com/zingebay
BRIK
Next-Gen

Post by BRIK »

loganm187 wrote:Thanks guys! The shelves I spent about 70 bucks on wood at Lowes and built them myself. The wire racks are all from Game Crazy/Holywood video that I took when we closed.

I knew they looked too perfect. I've always found DIY in this department a very good idea.
Retro Game On's YouTube Channel << Featuring reviews, features and repair videos.
OzGirl1985

Post by OzGirl1985 »

HOLY COW!

I'm impressed...and, perhaps, a little jealous. How long did it take you to compile your collection?
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Post by Dakinggamer87 »

Nice gaming room and collection!! 8)

I miss Game Crazy I got a ton of great retro games over the years for my Dreamcast and other systems.
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
nathan
8-bit

Post by nathan »

This is an awesome game room.
Majors
128-bit

Post by Majors »

+1 for the shelves and racks. I even sent a link to a fellow non-RBer of your setup to inspire him. Very nice and clean.

My only comment, why are the SNES/N64 boxes not all facing the same direction? Not OCD enough or do you play 'em that much?
Majors -=- Wedoca '22
Armymanis
16-bit

Post by Armymanis »

I must say your game room is awesome. :) I love it! I want that stuff :) Where do you pick up all your stuff? Flea markets? Ebay?
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

I LOVE your shelves. Shelving is always difficult for me. I have absolutely no hands-on abilities, so building my own shelves would be a disaster. You have quite the collection, and I'm VERY envious of your NeoGeo collection. I'm dying to get my hands on one, but they're out of my price range right now. I know someone already asked, but I'm curious, too; how long did it take to compile your collection?
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.