Anybody Have A HDTV?

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
PIGSTAUB

Post by PIGSTAUB »

Well as with the above post I have a INFOCUS front projector (not HD but has HD inputs) and I love the 110" wide picture with beautiful colors. My daughter goes gaga playing crazy taxi on that huge screen. It was only $599.00 after mail in rebate (from the online factory store) and it came with an free 94" pull down screen (which now resides in my garage for a hideaway gaming room). I would highly suggest anyone to try a front projector. :D
metaleggman
128-bit

Post by metaleggman »

PIGSTAUB wrote:Well as with the above post I have a INFOCUS front projector (not HD but has HD inputs) and I love the 110" wide picture with beautiful colors. My daughter goes gaga playing crazy taxi on that huge screen. It was only $599.00 after mail in rebate (from the online factory store) and it came with an free 94" pull down screen (which now resides in my garage for a hideaway gaming room). I would highly suggest anyone to try a front projector. :D
reminds me of this thing. It would be awesome to have, but just for in the garage as a hide away game center. :lol: