My Collection: 2015 Edition (Games Only Currently)

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Re: My Collection: 2013 Arcade and Lighting Updates (3/30)

Post by fastbilly1 »

I love the rope lighting. What kind did you get? I almost have my wife convinced we need it for our staircase.
girlracer
Next-Gen

Post by girlracer »

fastbilly1 wrote:I love the rope lighting. What kind did you get? I almost have my wife convinced we need it for our staircase.

its globe string lights, got them at target http://www.target.com/p/room-essentials ... A-12958843
c0wb0y
24-bit

Post by c0wb0y »

Great collection! The Pepsi menu board is a nice touch. Yay pinball!
How have you been enjoying the virtual pin?
Systems: Pong, Odyssey2, Atari 2600, NES, CDX, SNES, N64, Saturn, DC, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, GCN, Wii, Xbox360, OUYA
Handhelds: GB, GBC, GBA, DS lite, DSi, Virtual Boy (<< is that even a portable?)
EM Pinballs: Bally Dixieland, Gottlieb Flying Carpet
SS Pinball: GTB Circus, GTB Count-Down, GTB Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Stern Lectronamo, Stern Galaxy, Bally Black Pyramid
girlracer
Next-Gen

Re: My Collection: 2015 Edition (Games Only Currently)

Post by girlracer »

bump for 2015 edition
8bit
Next-Gen

Post by 8bit »

Wow! The pictures of your Mario and Mega Man collections are fantastic. I've always thought about doing some "collections with a collection" sections when I make time. You've shown me how it can be done right! Bravo!
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

You have a pretty definitive Nintendo collection, would definitely come over and never leave, and play many games! @.@
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

Post by s1mplehumar »

Nice stuff!

Just let me know when you're ready to part with that cocktail. :twisted:
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
Blu
Next-Gen

Post by Blu »

Impressive girlracer! I love your ASCII keyboard for Gamecube, I threw my box out a few years ago. :oops: Did you play when the servers were online back in the day? We should play sometime! :)

Like some others have tried, let me know if you ever plan on parting with some of that Dreamcast Stuff.
girlracer
Next-Gen

Post by girlracer »

Blu wrote:Impressive girlracer! I love your ASCII keyboard for Gamecube, I threw my box out a few years ago. :oops: Did you play when the servers were online back in the day? We should play sometime! :)

Like some others have tried, let me know if you ever plan on parting with some of that Dreamcast Stuff.

no actually, I went through a phase of collecting controllers. at one time I had the gamecube mega man controller but sold it to a friend who is a huge mega man collector.

yeah I have a lot of Nintendo, its just easier for me to come across in the wild vs sega, though when I was younger I had the genesis and my brother had the snes (he's 5 years older so he had the nes as well).
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Awesome collection! You have some real gems in there!