Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
mjmjr25

Re: Jmustang's Gameroom and Collection

by mjmjr25 Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Excellent stuff, rare goodies and almost all in super shape!

I'll second the couch - man I would love a couch like that, but instead I have really uncomfortable mission couches, but "they look nice when company comes over."???

Trying to spot what you may have gotten from me? The aqua towel? Or else it was Breath of Fire SNES...
The Last Horseman
128-bit

by The Last Horseman Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Your collection is awesome! Where did you get that N64 cartridge case holder thing?
Also, Harvest Moon and Earthbound for SNES?!?! I love you and hate you at the same time.
Systems: Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, N64, Gamecube, Xbox 360

WTB: Boxes for a silver Gamecube System(and a hyperport cover), and a box for an Ice Blue N64 console. Will pay 7.50 for each and shipping.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

by Jmustang1968 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:30 am

mjmjr25 wrote:Excellent stuff, rare goodies and almost all in super shape!

I'll second the couch - man I would love a couch like that, but instead I have really uncomfortable mission couches, but "they look nice when company comes over."???

Trying to spot what you may have gotten from me? The aqua towel? Or else it was Breath of Fire SNES...

I think it was Breath of Fire... I cant remember now though, traded so many times lol

The Last Horseman wrote:Your collection is awesome! Where did you get that N64 cartridge case holder thing?
Also, Harvest Moon and Earthbound for SNES?!?! I love you and hate you at the same time.

I have 2, one I got off a local guy on craigslist, another I traded with a local friend of mine.
rocketcat
16-bit

by rocketcat Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Nice set up and collection! I especially like the table that opens up into a storage space for your controllers. :D
just another day . . .
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

by Jmustang1968 Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:57 am

Added a couple more games to the collection
BRIK
Next-Gen

by BRIK Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:55 am

Easily one of the best game rooms I've seen so far.
Retro Game On's YouTube Channel << Featuring reviews, features and repair videos.
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

by D.D.D. Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:36 am

Very nice but your cable situation, the chaos of it all, just really makes yeck. Put a back panel on the stand, get some tubing, do something and your place will be great. :)
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

by Jmustang1968 Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:50 am

D.D.D. wrote:Very nice but your cable situation, the chaos of it all, just really makes yeck. Put a back panel on the stand, get some tubing, do something and your place will be great. :)

Ya, in the pics the cables look bad. The flash really makes them visible. Normally, with the room darker, most of it is shadowed and hardly noticable. the way the stand is designed, a back would be near impossible, as it is only glass shelves on racks. The tubes to centralize the cables wouldnt be a bad idea.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

by Jmustang1968 Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:52 am

leesa wrote:However, you should effectively destroy that Suikoden case and put it in a single jewel case with that awesome booklet cover to decorate the front instead of that American garbage there. I have always been fond of the turoks

That is funny, you are the second to mention that. While I am not a fan of that case art either, I am particular about having my games complete collectibles heh.
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

by o.pwuaioc Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:05 am

Jmustang1968 wrote:That is funny, you are the second to mention that. While I am not a fan of that case art either, I am particular about having my games complete collectibles heh.

There's a reason why...

Xeogred wrote:However, you should effectively destroy that Suikoden case and put it in a single jewel case with that awesome booklet cover to decorate the front instead of that American garbage there.

leesa wrote:However, you should effectively destroy that Suikoden case and put it in a single jewel case with that awesome booklet cover to decorate the front instead of that American garbage there.

One of them must be a spammer trying to sell water heaters, and I suspect that spammer is Xeogred. :P
Return to Game Rooms & Home Theater