Jmustang's New Gameroom 7-17 - Pics & Video

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Re: Jmustang's Gameroom and Collection 10-4-13

Post by Jmustang1968 »

Hazerd wrote:
Jmustang1968 wrote:
Hazerd wrote:So i just noticed you have a Sega Sports Dreamcast, but no games.

This pic is old, needs updating. That DC and my DC games have been sold a bit ago. (I've done this a few times now with my DCs, and they always get cut when I do a mini-purge)

So you have done this before? you buy DC, sell it off, buy it again, sell it off? :|

Yes and no. I didn't specifically buy the DC. Every time it was a part of a collection or lot (the last was with the big lot I bought with Hobie). I will decide to keep it at first, then I realize I still don't care for the DC and never play it, so I sell it during a purge.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

Ok you motivated me to update the retro room pics.
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

Jmustang1968 wrote:

Ok you motivated me to update the retro room pics.

Yay, new CRT!
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

I just want to know where you get those nintendo bags...I know ebay is probably my best chance but dang those look amazing :D
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

darsparx wrote:I just want to know where you get those nintendo bags...I know ebay is probably my best chance but dang those look amazing :D

Do you mean the N64 carrying case?
8bit
Next-Gen

Post by 8bit »

It's amazing how many collectors editions, rare and valuable games you have. It's really impressive in person. What is next on your collecting agenda?
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
8bit
Next-Gen

Post by 8bit »

Hazerd wrote:Yay, new CRT!

Agreed! (except when you need it to go upstairs, which in that case it realllllly sucks!)
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Jmustang1968 wrote:
darsparx wrote:I just want to know where you get those nintendo bags...I know ebay is probably my best chance but dang those look amazing :D

Do you mean the N64 carrying case?

Yes! That's a amazing case...I didn't even know they made one(but not shocked that they did). I'm seriously geeking out a little looking at yours even though my collection will never be as strong as yours and a few others are(especially not as strong as MetalJesusRocks and friends on youtube....one guy actually about has the whole SNES library O_O)
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

Post by Jagosaurus »

So the SS games in DVD cases, looks like Shining Force 3 spine artwork & I was thinking patched ROMs on discs? If so, very nice & the only real reason I've considered chipping my SS.

My Retro Achievements Profile | My Console Mods
"Victory and honor do not grow from timid seeds" -Arbiter, Halo 5
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

Jagosaurus wrote:So the SS games in DVD cases, looks like Shining Force 3 spine artwork & I was thinking patched ROMs on discs? If so, very nice & the only real reason I've considered chipping my SS.

Yep, you are correct. I just bought a couple of chipped Saturns for it. May consider that than changing your own.