My Darkstalkers Collection

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
CD AGES
Next-Gen

Re: My Darkstalkers Collection

Post by CD AGES »

Anywho, Darkstalkers series really got the good treatment over on the Saturn side.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

CD AGES wrote:Anywho, Darkstalkers series really got the good treatment over on the Saturn side.

sure, but the PS2 release is all 5 arcade games. I don't really see the point in playing any other versions now.
CD AGES
Next-Gen

Post by CD AGES »

Lol! Well that didn't mean squat in the 5th generation :lol:
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

Post by s1mplehumar »

Your DS PS2 collection shipped, noise. Just in case you didn't get the confirmation from Paypal yesterday.
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

CD AGES wrote:Lol! Well that didn't mean squat in the 5th generation :lol:

what do you mean? It's CPS2 emulation. All five games are great on that collection.
CD AGES
Next-Gen

Post by CD AGES »

Dude I'm saying that the PS2 and as such DS Collection, wasn't around during PS1 and Saturns run. Lol! I know DS collection is an amazing port (I have it as well) but we were talking about justifying the purchase of these games as seperate releases no?
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

CD AGES wrote:Dude I'm saying that the PS2 and as such DS Collection, wasn't around during PS1 and Saturns run. Lol! I know DS collection is an amazing port (I have it as well) but we were talking about justifying the purchase of these games as seperate releases no?

oh oh oh I mis-understood you. Ok, I get what you're saying now.
CD AGES
Next-Gen

Post by CD AGES »

Anywho, any chance you'll be posting your collection soon? Or do you plan to add a bit more before displaying your DS collection?
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

CD AGES wrote:Anywho, any chance you'll be posting your collection soon? Or do you plan to add a bit more before displaying your DS collection?

I actually put the two PS1 games on my sale list because like I said, I'm going to opt to always play the PS2 versions anyway. I do have a couple of other Darkstalkers-related items with my eye on them, though. So I'll probably take news pics after that.

Though really I should just take some full Collection Pics again. Last time I did that my collection was entirely Game Boy. So uh... my collection looks a lot different now. :lol:
CD AGES
Next-Gen

Post by CD AGES »

Would you mind if I post MY DS collection on here?