My complete N64 set with pics....

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
lisalover1
Next-Gen

Re: My complete N64 set with pics....

Post by lisalover1 »

Wow, that Jaguar label looks gorgeous! Why didn't Atari do that?
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
Chris Leach
128-bit

Post by Chris Leach »

This is pretty much what I am trying to do with obtaining every cart....nice pics....nice end labels...I have seen somewhere someone that prints color coded end labels...if you need to upgrade and all:

Either way..Im 11 from a complete set myself....what was your hardest to obtain?

Or most priciest?
sputnik
16-bit

Post by sputnik »

That's fantastic. I'm kinda jealous.

You made a typo on your Daikatana label. Though I'm sure that's not in heavy rotation anyways.
BurningDoom
Next-Gen

Post by BurningDoom »

That looks great! I just have some duct-tape with sharpie written on the top of my N64 and Sega Master System cartridges, lol.

And congrats to the original poster. That is freaking awesome! I wish I had a complete collection of any system. I have a few complete sets of comic books, though.
Game Trade/Want List:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28206

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Super GB, N64, Gamecube, GB Player, Wii, Sega Power Base Converter, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, TurboGrafx-16, PlayStation, PS2 Slim, XBox, XBox 360, Game Boy, GBC, GBA-SP, DS, Game Gear, GG Master Converter
dedalusdedalus
Next-Gen

Post by dedalusdedalus »

BurningDoom wrote:And congrats to the original poster. That is freaking awesome! I wish I had a complete collection of any system. I have a few complete sets of comic books, though.

Which series(es) do you have a complete set of? I've been toying with the idea of completing a comic book series set myself.
AznKhmerBoi
Next-Gen

Post by AznKhmerBoi »

great collection WOW :shock:

Also i love to get my hands on the gold n64, that thing looks awesome.
PSN- jacktsang05
WiiU- jacktsang05

BurningDoom
Next-Gen

Post by BurningDoom »

dedalusdedalus wrote:
BurningDoom wrote:And congrats to the original poster. That is freaking awesome! I wish I had a complete collection of any system. I have a few complete sets of comic books, though.

Which series(es) do you have a complete set of? I've been toying with the idea of completing a comic book series set myself.

1. Every Single DC Comics Crossover Event Starting with the original Crisis on Infinite Earths (1985) (well okay, except Joker's Last Laugh which is coming soon).
2. Every Single Marvel Comics Crossover Event Starting with Marvel Super-Hero Contest of Champions (1982)
4. Every single issue of Age of Apocalypse, including the 4-issue "Legion Quest" storyline from right before AoA, which caused Age of Apocalypse to even happen.
3. The current run of Green Lantern including one-shots & mini-series.
4. The current run of Justice Society of America including annuals.

Yeah, not that impressive, I know. But I can't afford Silver Age & Golden Age.
Game Trade/Want List:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28206

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Super GB, N64, Gamecube, GB Player, Wii, Sega Power Base Converter, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, TurboGrafx-16, PlayStation, PS2 Slim, XBox, XBox 360, Game Boy, GBC, GBA-SP, DS, Game Gear, GG Master Converter
dedalusdedalus
Next-Gen

Post by dedalusdedalus »

BurningDoom wrote:
dedalusdedalus wrote:

1. Every Single DC Comics Crossover Event Starting with the original Crisis on Infinite Earths (1985) (well okay, except Joker's Last Laugh which is coming soon).
2. Every Single Marvel Comics Crossover Event Starting with Marvel Super-Hero Contest of Champions (1982)
4. Every single issue of Age of Apocalypse, including the 4-issue "Legion Quest" storyline from right before AoA, which caused Age of Apocalypse to even happen.
3. The current run of Green Lantern including one-shots & mini-series.
4. The current run of Justice Society of America including annuals.

Yeah, not that impressive, I know. But I can't afford Silver Age & Golden Age.

Yeah, collecting Golden and Silver Age requires gobs of disposable income. It makes Neo Geo collecting seem like a frugal hobby in comparison.

I spent a lot of money on AoA when I was a kid. I was dumb enough to buy like four copies of X-Men: Alpha and keep them in polybags. Good times.
shwisha
32-bit

Post by shwisha »

That's a lot of N64... that's what I hate about those N64 carts... can't read them on their sides.
Tecmo Pro - My Tecmo Super Bowl Blog.
wclem
Next-Gen

Post by wclem »

Chris Leach wrote:This is pretty much what I am trying to do with obtaining every cart....nice pics....nice end labels...I have seen somewhere someone that prints color coded end labels...if you need to upgrade and all:

Either way..Im 11 from a complete set myself....what was your hardest to obtain?

Or most priciest?

Hardest to get was Worms. The priciest sadly was ISS 2000. Most I have ever had to spend on a 10 year old sports games LOL.
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.