Luke's Room

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
h8b1llg8ts
128-bit

Re: Luke's Room

Post by h8b1llg8ts »

OT - William was my idol growing up. Johnny, Greg, and Jack were my top three.

Also, they shot the arcade scene down the street from my old house. That place is still open. It's a Golf 'N Stuff in Norwalk/Downey, CA.
http://www.youtube.com/h8b1llg8ts

Making Love To You Was Never Second Best ...

Current set up: Onlive, 32 GB Wii U , Star Wars Edition Xbox 360, 60GB PS3, soft modded Blue Wii, Mountain Dew Edition Xbox, Indigo Gamecube w/ Gameboy Player, Neo Geo CDZ, Neo Geo X Gold, Sega Sports Edition Dreamcast, Skeleton Saturn.
bigllama99
8-bit

Post by bigllama99 »

Last edited by bigllama99 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Ack wrote: Is there any reason why you have a few more sitting on the shelf below the Atari 2600? Is that space specifically for hockey games? I figured I'd ask.

I hope the admin/mod is cool with this, but copying multiple quotes can take a while. So, in the meantime:

Ack:
Thanks duders. I'm actually doing a 20 year retrospective on Hockey games, that's why the games are on that shelf. I only own 14 hockey games from 1981-2001 but am borrowing a few, so I think it will suffice for the review. Sucks I can't use the APFTVFUN hockey game in the review.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

J T wrote:Wow, I've never known anyone who owned a U-Force before. Doesn't that thing work terribly?

Great NES collection. There are a lot of games in there I had forgotten about and haven't seen since the 80s, like 3-D Worldrunner, Shadow of the Ninja, and Totally Rad.

JT,
The U-Force is awesome, and is actually quite responsive. Funny thing is that my brother-in-law's girlfriend found it brand friggin new in her parent's garage. Gave it to me for free, worth $150+ on ebay. I ripped into the sucker immediately and played Punch-Out!! It was worth it.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

bigllama99 wrote:awesome... switch the bruins poster...

It's actually a Ray Bourque framed sweater. I also have a nice Domi sweater that I think you would love.
Speaking of Tie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcgivAeVlI4

Only Probert could take that guy down.
bigllama99
8-bit

Post by bigllama99 »

Last edited by bigllama99 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chrono
24-bit

Post by Chrono »

h8b1llg8ts wrote:Nice Box collection for the 2600.

Did you "sweep the leg" to get it ... ha, I kill myself sometimes.

Again, I laughed like a little girl

Luke, i'm a big fan of your avatar, and your room, especially the mario bros box, wouldn't mind getting me one of those
Atari ST, Atari 2600, Commodore 64, Master System, NES, Mega Drive, 32X, SNES, Amiga CD32, Atari Jaguar, Saturn, Playstation, N64, Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Gamecube, Xbox360, Wii

Gamegear, Lynx, Gameboy (100s of the bloody things), Game & Watches (coming out of my ears)
Niode
Next-Gen

Post by Niode »

It looks like you have quite a few 5 screw NES games in that collection, you should find out how much they are worth. From what I've heard they're worth quite a lot more than their 3 screw alternatives.
Marurun wrote:Don’t mind-shart your pants, guys
invincibleservant
8-bit

Post by invincibleservant »

Love the organization skills!
elvis
128-bit

Post by elvis »

Good to see Sega Master System games in someone's collection. Not enough of those around here! :)