What's the rarest game you own?

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Re: What's the rarest game you own?

Post by samsonlonghair »

Are those still the only GBA games in 3DS? I know you can download Gameboy, Gameboy Color and Gamegear games. How about Gameboy Advance?

It seems crazy that Nintendo has the ability to sell GBA games on the eshop, but they won't.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

alienjesus wrote:Each of them is its own game. They both play similarly to Links Awakening, although I personally slightly prefer these games to that one. Oracle of Ages is my favourite portable zelda game.

Sounds great! I adore Link's Awakening.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
GrouchoGlasses
16-bit

Post by GrouchoGlasses »

A current gen rarity question...

With the copyright changes on some of the Marvel/Activision games-Spider-man Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time, Deadpool, Wolverine, and Web of Shadows, are we going to see that same rarity of Ultimate Alliance's Gold Edition?

Or are enough copies circulating in the wild that collecting the Marvel games will be a bit easier to track down?
JoeAwesome
Next-Gen

Post by JoeAwesome »

GrouchoGlasses wrote:A current gen rarity question...

With the copyright changes on some of the Marvel/Activision games-Spider-man Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time, Deadpool, Wolverine, and Web of Shadows, are we going to see that same rarity of Ultimate Alliance's Gold Edition?

Or are enough copies circulating in the wild that collecting the Marvel games will be a bit easier to track down?

It's the inclusion of DLC and possibly a lower print run that make the Gold Edition sought after.
cha cha
128-bit

Post by cha cha »

JoeAwesome wrote:
GrouchoGlasses wrote:A current gen rarity question...

It's the inclusion of DLC and possibly a lower print run that make the Gold Edition sought after.

It is precisely the DLC on disc, that makes MUA2 and it's ilk so valuable. Do NOT fall for the trap of all second-hand sellers jacking up the price of the normal MUA2 games tot he gold edition prices (especially 360/ps3). They will try to tell you that PSN still has DLC, what they aren't telling you is PSN only has the COMPATIBILITY packs (to display characters) for game owners playing online with someone who already has the DLC! No actual DLC packs are available on any online format afaik.
twitch ► | youtube ► | srk ► | sell/trade ► | gameroom ►
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Player of Fighting Games: T7: Eddy, Kazumi, Jack, Zafina » SC6: 2B, Xianghua, Tira, Mina, Maxi » SF5: R. Mika, Rose » GG: May, Faust, Baiken » KoF: Athena/Yuri/Leona » SS: Mina Majikina

Racketboy Online FG Matchfiner Thread! Come out and play.
GrouchoGlasses
16-bit

Post by GrouchoGlasses »

You're right, Cha Cha. The MUA2 DLC has since been removed from XBLA and PSN. Luckily, we can still download it if we were fortunate enough to snag a copy when available.

Anyhoo, not to derail this topic anymore, it looks like I can add my Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold as a rarer title I own!
Casey120
24-bit

Post by Casey120 »

Not really rare but still nice :

Harmful Park/Gaia Seed for the PSX
Doremi fantasy cib for SF
Battle Garegga/Armed Police Batrider/Battle Bakraid Jamma Full Kits
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

Either the Vectrex 3d Imager or Vs Baseball.
exonerator
16-bit

Post by exonerator »

Off the top of my head:
Action 52 (NES)
Wacky Races (NES)
Gas Hog (Atari 2600)
amontre

Post by amontre »

MSX2's Metal Gear 2 : Solid Snake