My novelty controllers.

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
fast
Next-Gen

Re: My novelty controllers.

Post by fast »

Hmm. Once they have it down Im in for one, and some sort of PSP...
NeoTechni
24-bit

Post by NeoTechni »

It's getting to the point where I was to just make it myself, along with selling them.
NeoTechni
24-bit

Post by NeoTechni »

Not sure if you're interested, but here's how you can get an official USB Sega Saturn controller for $15 http://www.playsega.com/info/?action=whatIsPlaySEGAVIP

Any progress on the pictures?

I wanna get a master shot of mine once my last set of pre-orders arrive. But all 3 are having problems... One retarded company took my money without actually having any controllers. 2 seem to be lost in the mail cause retarded postal workers can't handle the "1/2" in my address
crux
128-bit

Post by crux »

I already have a USB Saturn pad, but thanks.

I actually have all the controllers next to each other ready to be arranged for pictures, I just need to find the time! I'm not very good at prioritizing my time which doesn't help when I'm busy as hell anyway. I have two more coming around the end of the month/early next month, but I'll try to post pictures before them anyway.
NeoTechni
24-bit

Post by NeoTechni »

Oooh. What are the new ones?
NeoTechni
24-bit

Post by NeoTechni »

I found a neat controller called the Gametrack, it was for PS2/XBOX, but I don't buy sports controllers. It's for some golf game, you may want to look in on it.
NeoTechni
24-bit

Post by NeoTechni »

NeoTechni wrote:Oooh. What are the new ones?

And do you intend on getting any of those DJ controllers?
crux
128-bit

Post by crux »

Sorry, haven't replied in a while because I keep intending to take pictures and update the topic. Intentions, intentions, intentions...

I saw Gametrak advertised a long time ago though never saw much come of it. There's a trailer for it (a horribly cheesy trailer with a terribly enthusiastic narrator) and the games look absolutely abysmal. No thanks. Microsoft's Project Natal looks to do the same and more anyway, and I'm pretty much set on picking that up when it's released.

The fishing rod you posted is one of the new controllers. I had been tracking the game for probably six months before you posted it. And I am indeed getting the DJ controllers. One of my new controllers is a DJ controller (DJ Max Trilogy Muse-On), in fact, and DJ Hero will be coming later this month. I haven't heard much about Scratch lately. It looks like a rehash of Beatmania, but the last PS2 Beatmania game (perhaps the last console Beatmania game) was just released, so I guess it isn't a terrible thing. And the controller is made by Numark (real turntable company), so I'm looking forward to feeling it.

As for ZXE-D, I had it on my ebay saved search for well over six months before it popped up, on the British eBay (came out to about 40 pounds before 25 pounds shipping, which was probably around $120 at the time). I've seen varying reports on just how rare it is. One thread I saw put it as something of a holy grail - less than 10,000 copies. I posted about it on digitpress and was told it pops up on Yahoo Auctions Japan often, but I'm not sure if they were full sets (the game itself is more common than the robots).

The other controller coming late in the month is the one I posted about in the first post - the Fanatec wheel. It's been delayed and delayed, but they put new features into the wheel while we waited and they're compensating for the delay with a free Forza 3, so I can live with it. The only other controller I'm aware of on the horizon, besides a few prototypes, is the Tony Hawk skateboard, which could be terribly cheesy, but I'm keeping my eye on it.
Erik_Twice
Next-Gen

Post by Erik_Twice »

You see I have noticed something, you don't have a spinner or a trackball. Trackballs are expensive and rare so it's obvious why you don't have one but I thought you would have a spinner for some Tempest action like every real men does*

In other words: Don't you want a spinner or trackball for your collection?

*Which means I'm not a real men, thus my penis must be made of plastic
Looking for a cool game? Find it in my blog!
Latest post: Often, games must be difficult
http://eriktwice.com/
NeoTechni
24-bit

Post by NeoTechni »

I am trying to get a trackball for rampart

arcade ones can be found for $30

EDIT: And I have 2 spinners (PS1 and DS)
Last edited by NeoTechni on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.