My novelty controllers.

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
sharkiegamer777
8-bit

Re: My novelty controllers.

Post by sharkiegamer777 »

Good to hear from you Crux!

DJ Dao Real Edition Beatmania IIDX controller.

So cool! I've been eying the DJ Dao controllers. They are expensive so have not bothered with them as of yet, but I really like the Drummania controller from DJ Dao. It just looks so awesome. If anything, I would have liked to get that.

Hori Twin Stick EX controller for 360.

Awesome! So want one. I am on the look out for a decent priced one.

And also great about the others you've gotten. And the modified Saturn Twin Sticks is a cool idea. The pic of the one from that links looks really interesting. Would be great when you complete it. :)

Hori Guitar Freaks Arcade Style Controller

I'm not actually sure why I typed Hori. My mistake. It is Konami. Must have gotten it mixed up. I have a lot of Hori Controllers now. I did at one point read somewhere that Hori did make a Guitar Freaks Controller, but not sure if that was true or not.

I do play Guitar Freaks, although I only have one game at the moment; working on getting more. It really is a great controller. Really nice quality. I actually was given it as a Birthday present from my family, so it was a really nice surprise! :D It came in its original plain cardboard box with is documentation and extra stickers. Its in mint condition - I don't think the previous owner used it much. I'm so happy with it!

I've also managed to get a TrackIR 3 with clip & Hat (which is still coming in mail). It was a great price, so that's why I bought it. I'm looking forward to trying it out. I've never used a TrackIR device before, so should be pretty cool. That OCZ NIA device I got is pretty cool, but I would say it would take quite a bit to get used to using it with proper games. Playing the Pong game that it comes with is hard at first, but once you understand what controls what, you can get the hang of it. Takes a lot of focus though! :)

Also, got one of the DreamGear Warbeast Guitar Controller. Still waiting for it, but I'm looking forward to it. Its a full sized Guitar Controller, and its looks pretty awesome. Probably be one of those guitars that would look absolutely awesome mounted on the wall.

Will take some more photos when the other stuff arrives. Actually got quite a bit still coming. Would be great to see some photos of your new stuff Crux, when you get around to it. :D
Erik_Twice
Next-Gen

Post by Erik_Twice »

There was a home console release of Martial Beat? The more you know!

Now I'm ashamed of not using my Beatmania controllers.
Looking for a cool game? Find it in my blog!
Latest post: Often, games must be difficult
http://eriktwice.com/
BurningDoom
Next-Gen

Post by BurningDoom »

Holy freaking crap! That is an EPIC collection, and I'm not one to throw that term around loosely.
Game Trade/Want List:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28206

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Super GB, N64, Gamecube, GB Player, Wii, Sega Power Base Converter, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, TurboGrafx-16, PlayStation, PS2 Slim, XBox, XBox 360, Game Boy, GBC, GBA-SP, DS, Game Gear, GG Master Converter
sharkiegamer777
8-bit

BurningDoom; Thanks for the awesome complement! :D

Will be taking some more photos of my collection soon.

By the way, just started a YouTube channel that I hope to dedicate to showcasing the different gaming controllers and accessories. I have put a couple of videos up. Check my channel out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SharkieGamer777 Will have some more videos up soon.

Let me know if you guys have any ideas to improve the channel or what you would like to see from a channel dedicated to controllers. Any ideas would be appreciated! :)
scarper
128-bit

Post by scarper »

Starts stroking off to the Virtual On twin-sticks. And the Gorgeous Anime arcade stick. I spray jizz on that too.
Narcotics

Post by Narcotics »

Nice collection sharkiegamer777 :)
any chance you wanna sell or know where to get a Codemasters MTV sampler Kit?
sharkiegamer777
8-bit

Narcotics wrote:Nice collection sharkiegamer777 :)

Thanks for the compliment.

My MTV Sampler kit is not for sale. Its quite rare now. The only one I could find that is still active that you could buy if you're willing to pay a bit is this ebay auction:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MTV-MUSIC-GENERATOR-2-3-USB-SAMPLER-KIT-PLAYSTATION-2-PS2-VERY-RARE-/370513646474

It does come with 2 MTV games so is a nice set, but its costly. It also is UK only, so if you are located somewhere else you'll have to ask them if they will ship to you.

I remember a little while back you could still buy this direct from codemasters, but I think they have since run out of stock.

Hope this helps you!
Narcotics

Post by Narcotics »

Thanks for the link :)

hey your "fighting mat" looks thin & small, is it?
I have one with 6 foam puzzle pieces that go inside the mat.
The box is the bigger than my PC
epassos

Post by epassos »

Hi guys, unfortunately i'm selling my collection of joysticks, i've got since NES to PC, all in original cases and never used.
I don't know how to put images here, but i can send photos by mail.
Cool site.
Thank's
Narcotics

Post by Narcotics »

sharkiegamer777 wrote:
Narcotics wrote:Nice collection sharkiegamer777 :)

Thanks for the compliment.

My MTV Sampler kit is not for sale. Its quite rare now. The only one I could find that is still active that you could buy if you're willing to pay a bit is this ebay auction:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MTV-MUSIC-GENERATOR-2-3-USB-SAMPLER-KIT-PLAYSTATION-2-PS2-VERY-RARE-/370513646474

It does come with 2 MTV games so is a nice set, but its costly. It also is UK only, so if you are located somewhere else you'll have to ask them if they will ship to you.

I remember a little while back you could still buy this direct from codemasters, but I think they have since run out of stock.

Hope this helps you!

won the Music 3000 version for grand total for $4.
also it seems the USB SINGSTAR port works with these Jester games?