My novelty controllers.

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
sharkiegamer777
8-bit

Re: My novelty controllers. (UPDATED! 1/07/2010)

Post by sharkiegamer777 »

Some more photos - still some more to come after this.

Nyko Wireless Guitar (PS2), Redoctane Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Wireless Guitar (PS2), Redoctane Wireless Guitar (PS2)

Redoctane Guitar Hero Gibson SG Guitar (White/Black) (PS2), Redoctane Guitar Hero II Gibson SG Guitar (Red) (PS2), Pro Gamer Black Axe Wireless Guitar (PS2/PS3), Redoctane Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock X-Plorer Guitar (PC/Xbox 360)

MusicOn Wireless Guitar (PS2/PS3), Edge V Guitar (PS2), Rock Monster III Wireless Guitar (PS2/PS3),

Nyko Frontman Wireless Guitar (PS2), Redoctane Guitar Hero 5 Wireless Guitar (Xbox 360), Redoctane Guitar Hero Metallica Wireless Guitar (PS2)

Mini DDR Pad (PS1/PS2), Dance Summit 2001 Controller (PS1/PS2), Tomoyasu Hotei Stolen Song V-Pick Controller (PS1), The Maestro Music Baton Controller (PS1/PS2)

The Miracle Piano Teaching System [with Foam Sustain Pedal] (AMIGIA/MAC/PC)

Note: The Miracle Piano is awesome. Not only is it a controller that you can use to play various Piano games with, but it is also a fully functional Piano. Really nice sound and you can tell it's built to last. I was so amazed how big it was when I received it. I think it must be one of my best buys. I got an almost complete package - all its missing is its headphones. Also got some conversion kits with it, hence why it works on multiple platforms.

More photos of my controllers coming soon. Will most likely photograph my Street Fighter 15th Anniversary Controllers next. And some Keyboard Controllers.

Any of you guys interested in seeing Zboard Keysets? I have an almost complete Zboard collection.

And NeoTechni, I read your review on the CTA Assault Rifle. I just wanted to ask, since you say its pretty cheap feeling. Do you feel it was worth what you paid for it? Did you get your moneys worth as a collector? I just saw one of these in a shop here in Australia and just wondered if it was worth it at this time to pay full price for it?
NeoTechni
24-bit

Post by NeoTechni »

And NeoTechni, I read your review on the CTA Assault Rifle. I just wanted to ask, since you say its pretty cheap feeling. Do you feel it was worth what you paid for it? Did you get your moneys worth as a collector? I just saw one of these in a shop here in Australia and just wondered if it was worth it at this time to pay full price for it?

Considering I'll never use it, I wouldn't say so...
Para
128-bit

Post by Para »

Where did you get the keyboard and how much did you pay for it?
sharkiegamer777
8-bit

Where did you get the keyboard and how much did you pay for it?

I bought the Miracle Piano on eBay Australia. I paid AUD$91.00 for it, which is about USD$88.00. I got it pretty cheap considering how rare the Amiga/DOS/MAC version is. If you do a search for Miracle Piano on eBay.com you will find heaps listed, but they will most likely be the NES Version. Its more common.

I got it cheap because the seller listed it here in Australia to Australia only as well as he listed it in the Pianos & Electronic Keyboards Category instead of Video Games category. He also put Pick up only on it. I managed after a lot of begging, to get him to post, but I paid a lot on postage, because the Miracle Piano is big and heavy. If you are going to buy one, would be advised if you can, to get it from your own country.

If you buy the NES version, you can easily get it to work on PC - all you need to do is buy a MIDI to USB Cable. The keyboard has MIDI IN and MIDI OUT ports on the back of it. For the other platforms you can get Conversion cables, which are hard to find.

The price of the Keyboard varies though, depending on the condition. Make sure if you are buying one, it has the power adapter, connection cable and Foam Sustain Pedal, the box would be good too. These just make it more valuable, and the power adapter is of course essential if you want to use it.

Overall though, Awesome Keyboard. If you do buy one, you won't be sorry you did.
hashiriya1
Next-Gen

Post by hashiriya1 »

I have the Dance Summit 2001 controller. I bought it complete for 100 yen at a recycle shop. For that price I thought "Ah, what the hell, why not" I used it to play Punch Out on an NES emulator. Shit was funny.
sharkiegamer777
8-bit

Here are some more photos - also includes some controllers I have just gotten.

But First my Street Fighter 15th Anniversary Controllers...

Street Fighter 15th Anniversary Edition Arcade Stick (PS2/Xbox)

Street Fighter 15th Anniversary Controllers (All 7 of the wired versions); Akuma Edition (PS2), Chun-Li Edition (PS2), Ken Edition (PS2), Ryu Edition (PS2), Bison Edition (Xbox), Akuma Edition (Xbox), Guile Edition (Xbox)

Note: As you can see I have (as far as I know) all the wired Street Fighter 15th Anniversary Edition Controllers. There were suppose to be 4 Wireless ones as well (All for PS2) - does anyone know if the wireless ones were ever released? I've never seen an actual photo of them, only stock images... So just wondered.

Sammy keyboard Controller (GC), Logitech NetPlay Controller (PS2), Star Trek: The Next Generations Keyboard (PC), Saitek PC Dash (w/ game insert sheets) (PC), Ergodex DX1 Programmable Pad (with 50 Keys) (PC)

Note: The Ergodex DX1 is cool - you can rearrange the keys anywhere on the surface. They are sticky underneath, so can be arranged in any pattern or you can just put some on. You don't have to stick all the keys on at once. Really nice if you want to set up some custom macros and a custom key layout for a game you are playing.

ASCII Mission Stick (DC), Densha De Go Controller (PS1), Blaze Pro Racing Grip (PS1), Scene It! Controllers (Xbox 360), Jog Motion Controller (PS2/PS3), Air racer (PS1/N64), 2x Sega Mega Drive Controllers (with different colored start buttons) (Mega Drive), PS Sakkara AI Racing controller (PS1), Gamester/Lotus Pro Racer 2 (PS2)

Star wars Sith Darth Vader 2 in 1 Starter Kit (Controller & DVD Remote) (PS2), G-Mate The Firedrake Gun [Motion Sensing Super PC Game Gun] (PC), WWE Smackdown vs Raw Controller (PS2)

This is all I've done for now - I've still got quite a bit to photograph; and I also have a whole lot of new controllers coming in the mail, so still lots more to come...
NeoTechni
24-bit

Post by NeoTechni »

G-Mate The Firedrake Gun [Motion Sensing Super PC Game Gun] (PC)

Damn you for having that (and the Cubeboard.)

I'm trying to get the MAG wireless off those guys ATM.
Though it's difficult getting non-existent controllers...
NeoTechni
24-bit

Post by NeoTechni »

avocadotriangle

Post by avocadotriangle »

I had two of the red octane ddr pads and sine I bought them they have both begun to falter! The back arrow kinda just sucks.. does anyone know of a place I can still buy this kind? Or suggest a different one that is still this high of quality and compatible with the xbox?
sharkiegamer777
8-bit

Taken some more photos - Some of the items I have just recently acquired.

UKB Ultimate Kickboxing – Fighting Game Simulation System (PS1/PS2)

InterAct Flight Force Pro (PS1), Quickshot Intruder 1 (Atari/Commodore/Sega), Optec Cockpit MACH-1 (Racing Wheel & Flight Yoke) (PS1), Gamester Phoenix Revolution (PS2), Dragonplus RPG DuoCon 2 (PS1/PS2), Atari Paddles (Atari 2600), Photo Hunter 3 Mouse (PS1), Gamester Formula Racer (PS1), Easy4u Handheld Driving Wheel (PC)

Black Guitar Hero / Rock Band Guitar (PC/PS2/PS3), Pelican Dance Drum (For DDR games) (PS2), Crazy Hit Controller (PS1)

Wolf Claw Type III Devour Gaming Keypad (PC), Revoltec Fightpad Advanced (PC), Elements G100 Gaming Keyboard (PC), Belkin Nostromo N50 SpeedPad (PC), Belkin Nostromo N52 SpeedPad (PC), Saitek Action Pad GM3 (PC)

Thermaltake Flare Board (PC), Cyber Snipa Gamepad 2 (PC), Genius Ergomedia 500 Gamepad (PC), Ideazon Zboard Fang Gamepad (PC), Microsoft Sidewinder Strategic Commander (PC), Saitek Pro Gamer Command Pad (PC)

Still have some more controllers to photograph as well as more coming in the post.