I need a tech aide with a boatload of patience! (handhelds)

Emu Talk Goes Here
BigLou
8-bit

I need a tech aide with a boatload of patience! (handhelds)

Post by BigLou »

Not sure if I should have posted this in the Technical Help area or here in Emulation, please feel free to adjust accordingly.

This thread should serve as a 'job posting' of sorts. What I need is a person (persons?) that knows the ins and outs of handheld emulation. Of course there are many existing tutorials and videos, but I seem to become easily confused with the multitude of tech processes, however seemingly simple they might be for many others, and end up getting frustrated to the point of giving up. (Honestly, all it takes is one stupid fumble between all the dragging, clicking, and dropping, and I just wanna toss the whole friggin mess out the window. :()
I had a main dude a couple years back when I first discovered emulation, but we have long since lost touch, unfortunately.
I really want to know all that is available for play on the DS and PSP. I know a few of the more obvious procedures, but I get the feeling that I'm missing out on a lot. Example: Apparently there is something that allows YouTube videos to run on PSP. (?!)

A sampling of areas I'd like help with:

- Various PSP models and what they can/cannot do.
- DS flashcarts.
- Emulators of all sorts, particularly arcade stuff.
- Opinions and advisement on which handheld(s) would be best for me.
- How to properly incorporate a crushed DS Lite into a healthy lasagna recipe and not damage your gums. (ok, that's just ridiculous.)

As with any fruitful job, you will of course be compensated for services rendered. Said compensation can come in whichever form you choose - Trade goods, PayPal, and/or my undying gratitude and loyalty.

If you think you can help, and have the patience of an oak tree, please PM me.

Thanks so much and have a great time! :)