Everdrives at Retrogate Store

Emu Talk Goes Here
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Everdrives at Retrogate Store

Post by jmbarnes101 »

Does anyone know what's going with the Everdrives? All of rhem are on back order at his store and word is he isn't producing right now. I haven't seen much information on why so I'm hoping this is just a temporary thing since I still want to get three more.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
mjmjr25

Re: Everdrives at Retrogate Store

Post by mjmjr25 »

...civil war.
JoeAwesome
Next-Gen

Post by JoeAwesome »

mjmjr25 wrote:...civil war.

Wow.

/end of convo
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

Could this possibly mean he is too busy working on the GBA Everdrive and is soon going to unveil it? I hope so.
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

They are drafting 100,000; ideally retired servicemen first, but not necessarily. Young men are fleeing / hiding per reports - I doubt highly he's working on a GBA everdrive atm.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

I'm out of the loop here. I haven't been keeping up with the "world is falling apart" thread lately. What country is in a state of civil war?
nightrnr
Next-Gen

Post by nightrnr »

Damn, I still need a Turbo Everdrive.

I hope it's just a temporary production halt (as I really don't want to spend twice the amount anywhere else). But I can wait patiently enough.
...just another lost soul...
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

samsonlonghair wrote:I'm out of the loop here. I haven't been keeping up with the "world is falling apart" thread lately. What country is in a state of civil war?

Krikzz is located in Western Ukraine which has largely been unaffected by the fighting in the East until recently (from a business perspective, that is).

There are sections of Eastern Ukraine vying for independence. The West (Most of Europe and North Amerca) allege Russia is bankrolling and supplying the separatist group(s) with money, weapons, and soldiers. Russia denies this while acknowledging some Russians are there fighting on behalf of the separatists of their own volition.

The French and Germans are now hoping that the US doesn't supply the Ukrainians with arms as the fighting is spiraling - the Ukrainians are requesting the arms and some Eastern European nations are supportive.

Ukraine announced another round of drafting of soldiers - they hope to bring 100K retired serviceman but by all counts, this isn't feasible and there will be some young men without any military experience.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

Well, ain't that a kick in the teeth?

In light of this information, I feel petty worrying about the available supply of everdrives. That's no longer so important, is it? I hope Krikzz and his family are safe and well.
nightrnr
Next-Gen

Post by nightrnr »

mjmjr25 wrote:Krikzz is located in Western Ukraine which has largely been unaffected by the fighting in the East until recently (from a business perspective, that is).

I completely forgot :( (even after the civil war comment :oops: ).

In light of that, don't even know what to say, so I'll just go back into my protective shell of ignorance for now :| .
...just another lost soul...